Therion DNA250 (166watt) Black Edition limited edition (Carbon fibre)

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
IMG-20170329-WA0010.jpg

The Lost Vape Therion is a nod to yesteryear’s attention to detail. A 166 watt dual 18650 Evolv-powered device, finished in materials like carbon fiber and leather.

Lost Vape Therion features include:
  • Magnetic battery door
  • Made by Lost Vape
  • Authentic with new DNA250 by Evolv Technologies
  • Dual 18650 mod (batteries sold separately)
  • Carbon Fiber trim
  • Solid billet frame
  • Therion emblazoned by 510 area
  • Mini USB chargeable
  • Temp control and power mode
R1800 excluding shipping

The box was opened to check if everything is there mod comes with full Lost Vape gaurentee

@kimbo , I checked on the web but couldn't find a definitive answer.
Does the Therion 166 come in silver with both the black carbon fiber insert and battery door, i.e. exactly like the pic above, but in silver ???

Last edited:
@kimbo , I checked on the web but couldn't find an definitive answer.
Does the Therion 166 come in silver with both the black carbon fiber insert and battery door, i.e. exactly like the pic above, but in silver ???

II have not seen one. I think the silver body is with the wood insert. I will find out

@kimbo , I checked on the web but couldn't find an definitive answer.

It does, I remember seeing it on a few websites, alternatively you could purchase the silver body with carbon insert and a separate purchase of a silver door with carbon fiber

It does, I remember seeing it on a few websites, alternatively you could purchase the silver body with carbon insert and a separate purchase of a silver door with carbon fiber

That just adds to the price and makes one hesitant to buy something that you have to "fix" in order to have what u actually want.

Back