Thunder head creation boro device

Ryan69

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
New from thunder head creation a 2 in 1 boro device can be used as a mech or with the included chip adapter looks very interesting

Attachments

• 1687789020189.jpg
    1687789020189.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 48
I have been keeping an eye on this. Just maybe... for the sake of science
I know your maybe will turn into a device... and then a second one... in different colours to test the science thoroughly...

Compared to even some of the cheaper Chinese produced boro devices this is very reasonably priced and THC products don't tend to disappoint.:monoloco:

I know your maybe will turn into a device... and then a second one... in different colours to test the science thoroughly...
Yes definitely, colours, textures and panels make a huge difference in the performance!

Yes definitely, colours, textures and panels make a huge difference in the performance!
Placebo effect is real, if something looks damn good it tends to vape pretty good as well.

Placebo just means proper science!
Yep, they did some research involving the British track cycling team during training. They were told there was a new completely legal drug which would improve performance considerably which needed further testing and each rider did their timed distance and then was given the drug and was then timed doing the distance again. Under normal circumstances the second ride would be much slower due to the short rest period between each ride yet all but two did a faster time after the drug and three remarkably rode personal best times for it only to be revealed there was no new drug and all they had taken was a placebo chalk tablet.

Yep, they did some research involving the British track cycling team during training. They were told there was a new completely legal drug which would improve performance considerably which needed further testing and each rider did their timed distance and then was given the drug and was then timed doing the distance again. Under normal circumstances the second ride would be much slower due to the short rest period between each ride yet all but two did a faster time after the drug and three remarkably rode personal best times for it only to be revealed there was no new drug and all they had taken was a placebo chalk tablet.
Chalk tablets was made through proper scientific calculating science :D

Yeah, my wife pulled a fast one like that too. She said one night, here take this blue pill. We all know about the blue pill yeah. She had a great night and I found out my smarties had no blue ones.

Chalk tablets was made through proper scientific calculating science :D
Just chalk dust in capsules, it was interesting. It was a program about Placebo and the cycling was just part of the program. Another was some people were instead of being given there usual IBS drugs they were given Placebo tablets and again overhaul symptoms were much less with the Placebo than the actual active drug just because they were told it was a new much improved treatment, it just shows not with everything but so much is just in the mind and just being positive can make a big difference,

I rest my case!

Just chalk dust in capsules, it was interesting. It was a program about Placebo and the cycling was just part of the program. Another was some people were instead of being given there usual IBS drugs they were given Placebo tablets and again overhaul symptoms were much less with the Placebo than the actual active drug just because they were told it was a new much improved treatment, it just shows not with everything but so much is just in the mind and just being positive can make a big difference,
I've had first hand experience. My dad was the scientist back then :D
Half a sweet to make it look real and a glass of water.
Either the placebo or the glass of water that worked and if it didn't it was a bit more serious.

Back