TMOD Cutoms BF/Squonker 18650 Mech & Reg

Ollie

Nephologist, Metallurgist, Rheologist
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So Super X just posted this video on YouTube a bit earlier... looks interesting! and the regulated version comes with the SX350J Board... What do you think @Andre and @Rob Fisher ?

So Super X just posted this video on YouTube a bit earlier... looks interesting! and the regulated version comes with the SX350J Board... What do you think @Andre and @Rob Fisher ?

I was looking at them a month or so ago and they are not cheap... and I didn't like the Dibi and it's mechanics and this appears to be the same or similar... So I have passed and will stick to REO's.

I actually posted this before I heard the price... starting at $400! sheesh...

They make great quality squonkers. Expensive and a waiting list.

Again they don't show the internals... I understand why but before I shell out $400 for a mod I want to make sure it works as well if not better than a REO and that is a tall order... it's what I disliked with the Dibi... have to SET screw lengths etc... and then the fact you need to unscrew two torque bolts to change the battery... I will pass for now.

Yeah, I agree @Rob Fisher - shall go bonkers if I have to unscrew 2 bolts every time I have to swap a battery. Seems to me the same applies if you want to switch or fill juice. And not short protection.

Now I don't understand anymore? Rob loves screw drivers, but he doesn't like to screw or unscrew 2 bolts :confused:.

Rather have a hundred rounds of ammo and never use them than only 10 rounds of ammo when you need 20.
Possibly this applies to screwdrivers as well :p

Back