Age of the item
: n/a

Location of item
: jhb

Delivery/Collection
: both

Reason
: I WANT ONE

Would honestly recommend against the Topside, after using mine a couple of months it has horrible construction/function compared to something like the Pulse 80w at a cheaper price or an ohmboy Rage at a bit more expensive.

Battery door is starting to open itself, sometimes struggles to switch on when changing batteries, seeing juice leak into the battery compartment. I assume it is the little plastic bridge leaking because it forms an air bubble there that completely blocks squanking untill you remove the atty and tank and blow it clean. Top fill is awesome, I loved it the first few weeks but I don't see this thing lasting much longer unless I open it and try reseal that bridge somehow. For the price I expect it to last longer.

Would honestly recommend against the Topside, after using mine a couple of months it has horrible construction/function compared to something like the Pulse 80w at a cheaper price or an ohmboy Rage at a bit more expensive.

Battery door is starting to open itself, sometimes struggles to switch on when changing batteries, seeing juice leak into the battery compartment. I assume it is the little plastic bridge leaking because it forms an air bubble there that completely blocks squanking untill you remove the atty and tank and blow it clean. Top fill is awesome, I loved it the first few weeks but I don't see this thing lasting much longer unless I open it and try reseal that bridge somehow. For the price I expect it to last longer.

I don't own one, but I've heard two people say exactly the same thing ^^ both were over 3 months in age.

Thanks for the heads up gents.
Topside off the wish list

Sent from small screen

Back