Torn between Hohm Slice LTD edition and Smok X Cube Ultra 220W. Please advise

Waine

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So at the end of the month I am contemplating buying a new mod. I am torn between the 2 above mentioned Box Mods.

Can anyone advise me which one, in your opinion, should I get. I have Googled them both and watched you tube videos. But I like a real down to earth opinion from the forum members here.

I am not that big into Temperature Control, although I do use it a bit. I like simplicity, durability,reliability and a comfortable feel in the hand -- in a Mod. I also prefer compact Mods to large ones.

Much appreciated up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never used either of them but I do have an H-Priv and will comment on a few similar features it has to the X cube.

Overall I am happy. I love the side fire bar. I was initially turned off by it but have since come to love it. The top screen is awesome and makes it extremely easy to see your settings. I have only ever used it in Watt mode so I cannot comment on how its TC works.

It's pretty compact IMO but it is not very light. The first time I picked it up it felt like it had batteries in it, which it didnt.

My only gripe.. and I think you should take note of this..

The top LCD screen has fogged up a few times which would normally be cleared by a quick wipe. But it now has a very faint line of moisture on the inside. I tried stripping it down to clear but cannot get in between the screen and the glass to clear it. Its very faint though but its annoying as hell. And I am concerned it will only get worse. I may just leave the mod in a bowl of ruce to try clear it some time. I cant help but wonder if the X Cube will have the same flaw.

On a side note.. You mentioned how you love a compact mod.

I saw a Sigelei 213 recently and was blown away by how compact it is. I didn't believe it was a dual 18650 mod until I saw the 2 batteries removed. Definitely one that has my attention.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So at the end of the month I am contemplating buying a new mod. I am torn between the 2 above mentioned Box Mods.

Can anyone advise me which one, in your opinion, should I get. I have Googled them both and watched you tube videos. But I like a real down to earth opinion from the forum members here.

I am not that big into Temperature Control, although I do use it a bit. I like simplicity, durability,reliability and a comfortable feel in the hand -- in a Mod. I also prefer compact Mods to large ones.

Much appreciated up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Waine....hohm slice inbound tomorrow so will share my thoughts with you...I TC alot as I like the consistency so hoping this is a winner

Agree with @StangV2_0 on the 213..I have one and no complaints from my side. Nice and compact and gets the job done...and yes I TC on it with SS

Never owned a Smok mod before

Just ordered a hohm slice too.. will share my views. As for smoks they good mods. good chips my only grip is they not really compact. just big and boxy

Hey dude not sure about this yet. I have a sig 213 and i love it preheat setting helps a lot if you like fused claptons and big coils.

If you want the smok cos of the chip you might want to find out about the alien kit and when it will come in. Dont think it will be crazy priced and you will get a baby beast tank with it

Back