(Traded archive pls)VCMT 25

Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- VCMT 25 2 days old

Selling Price :- R300 i paid R250 on special but im the one that drove to get the special and still a good price at R300.

Condition :- excellent basically new.

Clone or Authentic :- vcmt 25 clone

Location of item :- JHB meyersdal, albertom

Delivery/Collection :- both but delivery on buyer.

Reason for sale:-
I prefer my avo 24

20160612_141058_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20160612_141108_HDR.jpg
    20160612_141108_HDR.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Monday morning bump....
R1000
For RX200 and VCMT 25.... :campeon:
O yea i forgot to mention both items come in there original pacaging.

Rx200 retracted gonna keep it till i get my other one.
Vcmt 25 RTA still for sale

They only shipped it today.
F@%ken pathetic ....
Three weeks just to post the prize.

I just hope that this slow service is only because this was a free prize. I'd hate to find that paying customers get the same treatment. I'm watching the TFv8 on Gearbest, I'm going to pull the trigger and get it, even if just to test out their customer service. Because right now they not winning me over....

EDIT: Did you get emailed a tracking number yet, how did you know they shipped it today? The only mail I got is that 1st one we all received but no tracking number after that as promised.

I just hope that this slow service is only because this was a free prize. I'd hate to find that paying customers get the same treatment. I'm watching the TFv8 on Gearbest, I'm going to pull the trigger and get it, even if just to test out their customer service. Because right now they not winning me over....

EDIT: Did you get emailed a tracking number yet, how did you know they shipped it today? The only mail I got is that 1st one we all received but no tracking number after that as promised.

Ive ordered from them twice and they either ship same day or following day.
So if you pay you get good service delivery.
As for give aways they fail tremendously on time and communication.

Back