Age of the item :- 2 days
Clone or Authentic :- authentic
Location of item :- Cape Town Bellville
Delivery/Collection :- Collection in CPT or shipping @ R70
Reason for sale:- over it

20160609_203949~2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah not getting the performance I wanted

@Zegee you see that's the comparative tank I had in my mind the whole time while vaping this thing. While I feel that with a warm dual clapton setup the flavour is good and I would say more "accurate" and "direct" than the Limitless, the Limitless just blows the Avocado away with ease of build (plain Jane 24g kicks ass on it), ease of wick setup and vape quality in my opinion.

@Zegee you see that's the comparative tank I had in my mind the whole time while vaping this thing. While I feel that with a warm dual clapton setup the flavour is good and I would say more "accurate" and "direct" than the Limitless, the Limitless just blows the Avocado away with ease of build (plain Jane 24g kicks ass on it), ease of wick setup and vape quality in my opinion.

Nice bro gonna have some upset Vapers here today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interested if you bump the price mate but at R500 ill just buy a new one for R50 more

Il buy if you bump price again larry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol and add a helicopter or you think I'm asking too much

Can't decide if I should take this offer, or get myself a limitless, would like to try out an rdta

@Alexander Scott I was just joking about the helicopter :zpong:

on a slightly more serious note though, in my opinion the Avocado lends itself to a warmer vape to get the best flavour. So if you're into a warm vape, get the Avo, otherwise I would advise the Limitless.

What I would however like to remind you of is that taste/flavour reproduction perception (if that makes sense) for one is very subjective and you can only really make a judgement on these kinds of things once you actually give it a go yourself.

If possible, try both out with the same build and same juice - a good idea for vendors in the future. I rate there will be way less activity in the classifieds aswell. my 2.5 cents

@Alexander Scott I was just joking about the helicopter :zpong:

on a slightly more serious note though, in my opinion the Avocado lends itself to a warmer vape to get the best flavour. So if you're into a warm vape, get the Avo, otherwise I would advise the Limitless.

What I would however like to remind you of is that taste/flavour reproduction perception (if that makes sense) for one is very subjective and you can only really make a judgement on these kinds of things once you actually give it a go yourself.

If possible, try both out with the same build and same juice - a good idea for vendors in the future. I rate there will be way less activity in the classifieds aswell. my 2.5 cents

You got a great idea there @Larry with the sample tanks. But if the vape shops did that then there would be less multiple sales of vapers trying to find the perfect tank/rta/rdta/rda. I think this is more the reason there are no sample tanks than anything else.

Luckily ive already found my perpect tanks and At least my local vape shop has sample juices which helps a huge load in me not buying something that doesnt suit my pallet.

On that note i love the avo 24 especially with dessert flavours. As you said larry it is a warmer vape so the dessert flavours really pop on this rdta.

GLWS @Larry

Back