Trinity ICE Available Now

Vapington

Northern Craft Vapes
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
TRINITY ICE

Your favourite blend of Kiwi fruit, White grapes and Strawberries. Now on ice!

Available now!

TrinityIceWallpaper2.jpg

Oooh this sounds great - thanks @Vapington !
Ice baby ice !

First take on Trinity Ice!

The good name of Trinity and the beautiful packaging and white bottle forced me to buy a bottle of Trinity Ice... and plus I had a suspicion it was a menthol juice. :p

I did the taste test on the tongue and it perked my interest up... so much so I decided to give it the best option ever and cleaned the Skyline and wicked it with the new Paronin cotton (which they say is the best wicking cotton around today). So the test is done with a clapton coil at 0.5Ω fired at 27 watts in the Skyline on the Wapari Nano. So the juice was tested in the best possible environment.
TrintyIce 001.JPG TrintyIce 002.JPG TrintyIce 004.JPG TrintyIce 007.JPG

Trinity Ice is a very smooth vape which to me is a quality juice and I like long slow vapes. Trinity Ice is ideal for that kind of vape. On the tongue test I thought the menthol would be quite heavy but it's not... this is a juice that has been designed to be an ADV from day one... well at least that's what I think not having chatted to @Vapington at all... I'm really glad I put it in my favourite setup and will vape it for a couple of days before making a final judgment but I can say right off the bat I'm really glad I bought a bottle.

If you enjoy menthol vapes then you need to have a bottle of Trinity Ice in your arsenal!

Only been vaping it a few minutes and I know I will like this juice.

First take on Trinity Ice!

The good name of Trinity and the beautiful packaging and white bottle forced me to buy a bottle of Trinity Ice... and plus I had a suspicion it was a menthol juice. :p

I did the taste test on the tongue and it perked my interest up... so much so I decided to give it the best option ever and cleaned the Skyline and wicked it with the new Paronin cotton (which they say is the best wicking cotton around today). So the test is done with a clapton coil at 0.5Ω fired at 27 watts in the Skyline on the Wapari Nano. So the juice was tested in the best possible environment.
View attachment 96119 View attachment 96120 View attachment 96122 View attachment 96123

Trinity Ice is a very smooth vape which to me is a quality juice and I like long slow vapes. Trinity Ice is ideal for that kind of vape. On the tongue test I thought the menthol would be quite heavy but it's not... this is a juice that has been designed to be an ADV from day one... well at least that's what I think not having chatted to @Vapington at all... I'm really glad I put it in my favourite setup and will vape it for a couple of days before making a final judgment but I can say right off the bat I'm really glad I bought a bottle.

If you enjoy menthol vapes then you need to have a bottle of Trinity Ice in your arsenal!

Only been vaping it a few minutes and I know I will like this juice.
Thanks for taking the time to share your first experience with the juice Rob! I'm glad it has given you a good first impression! :)

Thanks for that @Rob Fisher
My interesf is perked up !

Quality juice alert! Trinity Ice refill number 2 is under way and still in the Skyline... it's been a long time since a juice other than my normal ADV has lasted this long... added to that the ultimate test is giving it to my daughter to test... she has amazing taste buds and is able to break a juice down into it's components... and she is always SPOT on with juice tests... she was really impressed with Trinity Ice and gave it a big thumbs up... she loves the fact it's menthol without the menthol dominating or burning her throat... she says it's an ADV juice! Yes she knows all the lingo...

Trinity Ice is a Chicken Dinner! @Vapington really good job! :b1:

New record... still vaping on Trinity and it's still in my Skyline... this juice is made for long and slow inhales... so smooth... very smooth! @Vapington
Trinity 001.JPG

Also bought a bottle.

My review in short:
It's better than the original, and the original my best fruit vape.
As brief as that review was, it was still informative! Well played sir! :-D

Quality juice alert! Trinity Ice refill number 2 is under way and still in the Skyline... it's been a long time since a juice other than my normal ADV has lasted this long... added to that the ultimate test is giving it to my daughter to test... she has amazing taste buds and is able to break a juice down into it's components... and she is always SPOT on with juice tests... she was really impressed with Trinity Ice and gave it a big thumbs up... she loves the fact it's menthol without the menthol dominating or burning her throat... she says it's an ADV juice! Yes she knows all the lingo...

Trinity Ice is a Chicken Dinner! @Vapington really good job! :b1:

Ah super chuffed you enjoying it so much @Rob Fisher :ARMS1:

I picked up a bottle of this randomly when I drove past Vapeaway yesterday

I have a certain fruity menthol that never left room to share with others I tried until a few weeks ago. And now this. Wow. Well done sir. You got the ratio of menthol to flavours just right! A nice complex vape that is so smooth Iike @Rob Fisher mentioned, I actually upped my nic!

I always thought this juice would do well in a menthol version and sure as heck @Vapington played the ace and released Trinity ice.

Big thumbs up from me, I now have a wider variety of adv's and think @Stosta fellow mentholhead should take serious note!

I picked up a bottle of this randomly when I drove past Vapeaway yesterday

I have a certain fruity menthol that never left room to share with others I tried until a few weeks ago. And now this. Wow. Well done sir. You got the ratio of menthol to flavours just right! A nice complex vape that is so smooth Iike @Rob Fisher mentioned, I actually upped my nic!

I always thought this juice would do well in a menthol version and sure as heck @Vapington played the ace and released Trinity ice.

Big thumbs up from me, I now have a wider variety of adv's and think @Stosta fellow mentholhead should take serious note!

Glad you enjoying it @Schnappie appreciate the kind words!! :)

Hmmm....

This sounds very good

Thanks for all the posts on this juice - i need to get some

Sounds amazing

Back