Tropic Bar - Disposable Vapes 7500 Puffs

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
short one - this is the best value for money disposable

only R230

https://smackthat.co.za/product/tropic-bar-disposable-vapes-7500-puffs/

personally i gave away my gummy bear flavour . the mango ice and pink lemonade are decent flavours . cant compare to Elf bar or the Dragbar 5000 strawberry ice which looks like the attached image labelled 1 . i cant swear but im currently using the one in image labelled 2 and its not as nice

after seeing this i couldnt resist and bought one of each but i wont be opening them for a few weeks until my current ones are dead so ill let you know when i do

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.png
    2.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
ok so i couldnt resist and i opened the 2 Wotofos - the flavours are nice but they both remind me a bit of cough syrup

i must say they are both EXTREMELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smooth . probably the smoothest ive ever had

found a MUCH cheaper disposable - has awesome reviews : wotofo next pod R80 for 3500 puff. i ordered a few , will let you know

awesome flavours for the wotofo next pod - if you quit smoking do not buy the creamy tobacco - the tobacco flavour is too much like a real cigarette and irritates your throat and chest

I'm very new to disposables and find them nice. Been using a Bolt 5000 puff I got at Vaperite while using my regular vape mod in-between. Lasting more then 2 weeks
Tried the Wotofo Mega+ 2500 puff great flavor.... But the battery was done after 2 days.
Not chancing it again with non rechargeable disposables

I'm very new to disposables and find them nice. Been using a Bolt 5000 puff I got at Vaperite while using my regular vape mod in-between. Lasting more then 2 weeks
Tried the Wotofo Mega+ 2500 puff great flavor.... But the battery was done after 2 days.
Not chancing it again with non rechargeable disposables
bolt is awful . try punkapes 6000 or pophits 12k or upends switch

Cool. Will Google to see where I can find them in CPT

Yes. It's a bit of a drive. And they not normally according to the website prices. Will check them out next week

Yes. It's a bit of a drive. And they not normally according to the website prices. Will check them out next week
you can order online . vaperite has the most disgusting dispos ever . no clue why they dont get better ones

Back