Twisp juices

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Anybody know if Twisp use normal nic or nic salts?
Friend ran out of juice and wants me to mix him some 18mg.
Also what pg/vg ratio?

Anybody know if Twisp use normal nic or nic salts?
Friend ran out of juice and wants me to mix him some 18mg.
Also what pg/vg ratio?
Add 0.5- 1% distilled water to match viscosity and take it from overall volume.(minus)
You can go up to 2%,more than that will create issues

If you don't have distilled water and need just a little. Boil kettle with a plate held over the spout and a catch cup/saucer to catch the distallation.
*** Caution...Hot steam!***

If you want a milder throat hit. Mix half freebase and half salts to get the desired 18mg strength.
Or more or less depending on your happy place
12-6 freebase-salts will give adequate throat hit with desired nic strength. Etc. Taylor to your needs.

If you want a milder throat hit. Mix half freebase and half salts to get the desired 18mg strength.
Or more or less depending on your happy place
12-6 freebase-salts will give adequate throat hit with desired nic strength. Etc. Taylor to your needs.
Thanks. Im not going to vape it. Its for a friend. Im just scared our normal diy nic is going to be harsher than what Twisp use

Thanks. Im not going to vape it. Its for a friend. Im just scared our normal diy nic is going to be harsher than what Twisp use
12 mg gives an adequate throat hit. On 12mg you can also vape at higher wattage and still Taylor the throat hit delivered by the wattage. (If I'm explaining correctly. You can also vape to say 28w MTL to get the desired throat hit effect.
Twisp does this as well they call itthe smooth range where they mix freebase and salts. The salts is to get it to the desired strength with less of the throat hit.

Back