Twisp Shenanigans

Aaaaah. Bastard! That's the last time you use YOUR phone for Hand Check shenanigans!
I knew I was going to regret it! :-D

Surely that's not 18mg in there @Mic Lazzari ?! :-D

You're right @Stosta :-D That's our new Orange By Twisp Tube Mod: 1kW / 230 Wh / 2 litre tank / Hex 16 coil configuration right there.
You know how it is ... never enough! We're gearing up for the Osaka Vape Show. You saw it here first! :-D
Who's signing up?

You're right @Stosta :-D That's our new Orange By Twisp Tube Mod: 1kW / 230 Wh / 2 litre tank / Hex 16 coil configuration right there.
You know how it is ... never enough! We're gearing up for the Osaka Vape Show. You saw it here first! :-D
Who's signing up?
Depends on what price range they coming in at!

For some reason the thought of the charging cable fitting that thing, and having a USB plug on the other end really tickles my fancy. :-D

Aaaaah. Bastard! That's the last time you use YOUR phone for Hand Check shenanigans!
I knew I was going to regret it! :-D
tenor.gif

Just got back from a product trip to China and Japan. Here are some fun shots and hand-checks. I will post a video recapping what we saw at the Osaka Vape Show ...

IMG_9565.JPG

IMG_9962.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_9725.JPG

Would love to see the great wall... But it looks like such a mission to walk! :-D

What the whole wall? LOL ... jah ha ... 10,000 km!
There was a cable car going up, then you walk as much as you like in either direction. Well worth seeing. Blows your mind.

Driving the Cumulus with Twisp SmartCurves ... still amazed at the flavour difference!

L1030183.png

Wow, it is an unusually clear day here in Shenzhen folks. Taking some time to recover from the Jet Lag and prepare for a hectic week ahead. Will be sure to post some pics to keep, those that are interested, in the loop.

IMG_0974.jpg

Wow, it is an unusually clear day here in Shenzhen folks. Taking some time to recover from the Jet Lag and prepare for a hectic week ahead. Will be sure to post some pics to keep, those that are interested, in the loop.

View attachment 136421

Most definitely interested @Mic Lazzari
Keep us posted
Will be watching

View attachment 136421
Def interested. Actually placing my online order today for the Arcus and Vega mini..

Safe travels and will keep an eye on this thread.

Twisp Vape Trick #86
Meet Mic-the-Magic-Puffer!

How did he do it!
:LOLGUY:
Vape Trick meets Blown Mind!
:CRAZYTROLL:
Can you you Jedi mind bend your clouds?
:DREVIL:

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival from China, my chinas ....
Here is some celebratory MOONCAKE ... customary at this time.

IMG_1867.JPG

Back