Twisp Website

Hi @Dela Rey Steyn,
Duly noted. I have taken this up with the relevant departments and was assured that everyone is aware, and it is being worked on. A new website should be going live soon.

And i only keep on asking, because i like to support Twisp ;) complete fan of what Twisp as a company has done in SA so far and continues to do

Hi Twisp Gang (@Twisp @HPBotha @Mic Lazzari ) will the Atom and Arcus AIO be available to purchase on the website anytime soon?
Hi there, sorry about the inconvenience here. Our site is still undergoing maintenance and therefor can't upload any new products for the time being. Can I perhaps direct you to our closest store?

Can I perhaps direct you to our closest store?

Thanks, but we only have a Spar with limited Twisp items, closest Twisp Kiosk is about 100km away. will be traveling that way later in Dec, will get it then :thumbsup:

Thanks, but we only have a Spar with limited Twisp items, closest Twisp Kiosk is about 100km away. will be traveling that way later in Dec, will get it then :thumbsup:
I have a solution! :aplastao:You can place your order through one of our consultants. Simply pop your order through to Inga at inga@twisp.co.za with your delivery address and contact number. We can then send it to your door rather than you having to wait.

Back