Two awesome new tanks

Dengit so many choices out there .... So little budget ....

This vaping hobby is a k@k one. As soon as you make up your mind with what you are going to buy next... something else comes out. :(:moneywings:

This vaping hobby is a k@k one. As soon as you make up your mind with what you are going to buy next... something else comes out. :(:moneywings:
The biggest shock was the SMOK M50 it's already obsolete, released end of December, most retailers are still waiting for their shipment to arrive but they've already come out with a replacement , the M65. 65w with bluetooth at the same price and form factor as the M50 :rofl:

The biggest shock was the SMOK M50 it's already obsolete, released end of December, most retailers are still waiting for their shipment to arrive but they've already come out with a replacement , the M65. 65w with bluetooth at the same price and form factor as the M50 :rofl:

Not exactly obsolete ;) Mine will purr on for the rest of the year (at least) just at a slightly lower wattage and without unused battery draining blue tooth :rock:

This has always been the nature of technology and I'd still be using a 8086 (without a co-processor) if I waited for the next big thing :p
Iteration happens very fast at the beginning of any new technology and then evens out (somewhat) later on :D

That is the nature of the beast yes , patience is key .... my M50 is on order doubt I'll ever need more than 50w now tanks that's another story ...

Back