Using the Kuro Coiler

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi.

I just had a very disappointing experience with this little device. Every video i check they just insert the wire and turn, but mine keep bunching up. So in desperation i moved the little catch screw on the top part of the coiler to the closer hole and wow what a difference
20150211_191900.jpg
This is the screw you have to move if you are using 26 - 28guage wire nearest hole, and thinker wire on the far hole

This is two coils i just made to see if it can.
Capture.PNG
Normal micro coil and parallel coil

Fantastic stuff @kimbo. I didn't think it would coil para coils to. Now i am even more excited for my coiling tool

This is not the coiler you are looking for...this is the Kuro Coiler :p

The Coil Master (what we've got coming) is even better IMO ;)

Thought it looked a little different:-D

Still uber stoked over the coiler and the ceramic tweezers

Thought it looked a little different:-D

Still uber stoked over the coiler and the ceramic tweezers

Absolutely, and in the Coil Master video they actually do a twisted coil as well :O
I'm so over "manual labour" coils...need a little slave to help me :p

Thanks @kimbo
I havent watched the vid yet
But is there a difference between the Kuro coiler and the one I git from you? I think it was the Master coiler? Does this vid apply to both?

Thanks @kimbo
I havent watched the vid yet
But is there a difference between the Kuro coiler and the one I git from you? I think it was the Master coiler? Does this vid apply to both?
They work the same @Silver. The only difference is the Master coiler you can change the shaft to change the ID of the coil you dont have to have a complete coiler for each ID

Back