Payment Methods Accepted: EFT or cash
Warranty: None
Packaging: Yes, a must
Condition: As high as possible
Reason: Want a big RDA for my new Titan Mod
Shipping: Collection preferred or courier
Link:

Last edited:
Purgatory.co.za has the titan and asgard 30mm in stock if you don't find the valhalla

Getting some weird message on their website. Something about switching off Wi-Fi and enabling cellular data or such. I have a 25mm Asgard to run on in the meantime. So no hurry. Just really like the look of the Valhalla

I have the 38mm Valhalla RDA
Colour: Black

Have you tried purgatory vape again they the only ones who has the asgard 30mm and I think sir vape aswell

Have you tried purgatory vape again they the only ones who has the asgard 30mm and I think sir vape aswell
Sir Vape only has the 25mm. Purgatory's website is giving me weird messages about switching off WiFi and really weird stuff. Frankly, a bit scared to try and log in on it.

This pops up everytime I click on the "shop" tab in Purgatory's website

Screenshot_20220915_124105_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hope I am not breaking rules here, just helping a mate
View attachment 262838

Thanks. Still can't open their website though, so I'll just support someone else. However rda's of that size and larger seem to be almost impossible to find... Got my heart set on a Valhalla V2 40mm, but damn near impossible to find locally. I can get the 38mm v1, but not what I am looking for.

Then again, I just found the v1 for sale on a local site. R3.5k for an rda! NO WAY!

An option 28 mm

An option 28 mm

That's the same OD as my Asgard Mini with it's beauty ring on... I want bigger to completely cover the 510 plate on the Titan and I doubt it'll beat the Asgard for flavour.

For kicks and giggles you can try the Wismec Inde Duo... I know a guy...

For kicks and giggles you can try the Wismec Inde Duo... I know a guy...

Hahaha, dripping through a 510 with my shakes, I don't think so, lol. I guess I'll just wait for someone to import again and grab that Valhalla.

Closing this thread as it doesn't seem like there are any Valhalla's around and the difference in price between a 30mm and 25mm Asgard just doesn't make any sense to me.

Back