SOLD VandyVape Pulse 80w HE, 20700 Golisi, spare squonk bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrayFish404

El Príncipe de la Niebla
LV

Awards
Item for Sale : VandyVape Pulse 80w HE, 20700 Golisi, spare squonk bottles
Selling Price : R700 (no swaps, trust me I have a fair collection already)
Condition : 9/10 (I am not seeing any scratches anywhere, no blemishes, marks, perfect)
Age of the item : No ideas, it was one of the first to arrive in SA. July/August?
Clone or Authentic : Authentic
Location of item : Cape Town
Delivery/Collection : Collection preferred
Reason for sale : Not exactly liking single battery mods, I need more battery life

I'm not using the mod much, just preferring dual batteries, I guess I expected too much from a 20700?

The Pulse 80w is the Carbon Fibre look one, HE. I understand a few folks modded the Pulse so that certain 20700's can fit flush: there's a little lip on the bottom that needs to be cut away, I've not done that. Simple operation but I will leave it to you.

The battery has been charged once, it's never been used. (The one I used whilst using the mod is a similar one, but exists another mod now). It is a "S32 IMR 20700 High-drain Li-ion Battery 30A 3200mAh", bought it from BlingSA. Yip you get the battery case as well.

There are in total 5 authentic squonk bottles included here, 3x black, 1x red and 1x white (only the red has ever been used). They all have spare feeder tubes as well. The refill bottle (30ml) has also never been used.

Everything that was in the package originally is still there (charge cable, manuals, scratch paint)

Oh and the 18650 adapter is there as well.

Sorry, this is not a Black Friday special, no 63% discount. I believe my price is fair. The condition is near perfect, the mod was used maybe once every week or so.

I can provide invoices, however... Battery was bought from BlingSA who extracted business their from SA, and mod and spare bottles was from 3FVape.

IMG_20181123_150602925.jpg

IMG_20181123_150632259.jpg

IMG_20181123_150615828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back