Vape Craving - Juice Reviews

@Silver I totally agree! Taste is so subjective.

It is also so variable, juices can taste different from day to day. I guess it has some thing to do with how you treat your taste buds on any particular day (Lots of fanta and sweets, juices probably wont taste as sweet).

Each persons daily routine is calibrated around the flavours they love. Can I get a hellz yea from the coffee drinkers? :p
Lastly, personal preference and flavour profile. If some one has decided they don’t like mango, they don’t like mango... hehe.

Certain flavourings trigger beautiful memories, like the wicks bubble gum flavour, smell that anywhere and you want it!! Candy floss, such a familiar warm smell, I am reminded of carnivals and school sports days chasing the other schools hotties around!! lol.

While another person memory of that flavour may be of that one time they ate musk sweets and they were put off instantly :D

It all speaks to the beauty of life and diversity amongst us =D

Love being a part of the vape family!

hehe Vape on!

Thanks @Zodiac :)

I like what @Silver said about first impressions as well! If you get a dry burn on your first hit of a new juice it will never taste the same again lol

Indeed Revn

And let me say that I always knew taste was subjective - but I just didnt realise how subjective it could be. Just one small tiny nuance can put you off - or make it a fabulous winner. It's so subtle.

Also, I have learnt that first impressions are important - but one needs to live with a juice for a while - especially your premium ones - to get a good feel. Blackbird went from hmmm, not bad but not amazing - to oh my goodness this is class - a few days later... I can't explain that but that is how it is.

All the best and thanks for bringing us the variety you have so far. I am enjoying the journey immensely

Back this liquid, over time I have started to enjoy this liquid. Don't know if it's because it's steeped better or it's just me getting used to it. The over-ripeness is now gone and it's much tastier. Reminds me of rich banana cake and baked strawberry mixed into a desert. Only problem is the 12mg nicotine makes me woozy when I hit the Aerotank hard with a few lung hits. Oh and btw, Pleasure and Adventure are the only 2 juices I have ever been able to lung hit without coughing and wanting to die!

That's my feedback :)

Cheers,

@Yash

Back this liquid, over time I have started to enjoy this liquid. Don't know if it's because it's steeped better or it's just me getting used to it. The over-ripeness is now gone and it's much tastier. Reminds me of rich banana cake and baked strawberry mixed into a desert. Only problem is the 12mg nicotine makes me woozy when I hit the Aerotank hard with a few lung hits. Oh and btw, Pleasure and Adventure are the only 2 juices I have ever been able to lung hit without coughing and wanting to die!

That's my feedback :)

Cheers,

@Yash

I'll have the 6MG soon mate!
Thanks for the input!

Hi all

My fourth of five Vape Craving juice reviews is DESIRE. It cost me R250 for 30ml from SubOhmVapor. It is a high VG juice with 76%VG/24%PG.

I have been vaping it for nearly 3 weeks. This one is good! Here goes....

Vape Craving - DESIRE (12mg)

Bottom line - I loved the flavour from the first vape. Superb subtle combination of guava and mango. Delicious. Brilliant for all day vaping. I just wish I could get it in 18mg for more throat hit. Despite this, I have already re-ordered 2 bottles.

Vape Craving Desire in hand.jpg

As you can see from the picture, the bottle is empty ;-)
From the first vape I liked the flavour very much. Spot on for me!

The liquid has a yellowy colour and smells nice and fruity.

I loved the flavour from the first vape. I pick up guava and mango but it's not in your face, it's quite subtle. The guava is very light, not full blown. The mango is a bit sweeter but not too ripe. The flavours are just right. They aren't easily identified on their own, rather as a combination, which works very well for me. It has a pleasant natural smooth fruitiness. The flavours are light to medium in strength. Less is more. Works well for this juice.

It's on the sweet side but not overly sweet. Just right. It's a wettish vape and has a slight warmness to it. Importantly, it is natural tasting - no strange chemical tastes whatsover.

A bit of a let down for me in the throat hit department. But that was expected, given it's only 12mg and high in VG. Not the juice's fault but I really wish these juices were available in 18mg. I ended up taking more drags and vaping it more ;-) I'd say those that vape 12mg juices would probably find it adequate. Remember though that Vape Craving liquids have 76% VG which no doubt reduces the lower throat hit.

As with the other Vape Craving juices, this one has the same smooth texture. The vape is so soft and silky. I really enjoy vaping it. It exudes quality. Definitely feels premium.

The aftertaste is very light and pleasant. It doesn't linger, but even if it did I wouldn't mind.

Given the mild flavouring and lower throat hit, this is undoubtedly a mellow type of vape. It doesn't satisfy me if I am in need of a big nic hit but it has excellent all day vaping ability. Although I primarily vaped it in the REO at 1.2 ohms, I enjoyed a few tanks of mindless vaping on the Nautilus Mini. Incidentally, the Nautilus Mini gives the same unchanged flavour, just feinter and less dense than the REO.

Are there any negatives?
- At 12mg and with the high VG content, I was always wanting more throat hit. Not the juice's fault though. That's just me. I did try a few lung hits using the @devdev method (slightly open mouth) but I wasn't getting much luck.
- It takes a bit longer to squonk in the REO because the juice is thicker. When you press the bottle you need to hold for a bit longer. Otherwise it wicks and vapes fine.
- A few times, I got an overly ripe mango taste toward the end of some drags which I didn't enjoy. But it was very infrequent, say once every 50 puffs.

I think those that like subtle guava and mango will love this juice. I suspect that those that like Pina Colada type vapes may like this a lot. Fruit lovers in general should give this one a try.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)
- Nautilus Mini, stock 1.8 ohm coil measuring 2.0 ohms - SVD set to 10 Watts

Another brilliant review, I can even taste it! Makes me wanna go and spend all the money I still have to make. :D

Awesome review @Silver, you really have a way of bringing these juices to life in your reviews.

Awesome review @Silver, you really have a way of bringing these juices to life in your reviews.

Many thanks @Alex! I really appreciate the feedback.

I guess that the reason why I "bring it to life" is that I spend quite a long time with it - and sort of "bond" with the juice - at least the ones I like. The good ones tend to develop a personality over time. I really do appreciate it when juice makers go to great lengths to make something really good.

Already vaping it from our chat on the phone sometime back! Another perfect review!

I have to say I'm going to wait for all your reviews before ordering any of these fancy high end juices! So far your reviews have been 100% on the button! Hi Ho @Silver you rock!

Agree completely with expressed sentiments so far. Im future we should all chip in and buy silver any new juice. We wait two weeks and then we will know exactly what to expect :D

Already vaping it from our chat on the phone sometime back! Another perfect review!

I have to say I'm going to wait for all your reviews before ordering any of these fancy high end juices! So far your reviews have been 100% on the button! Hi Ho @Silver you rock!

Many thanks @Rob Fisher - your kind words encourage me to do more ;-)

Agree completely with expressed sentiments so far. Im future we should all chip in and buy silver any new juice. We wait two weeks and then we will know exactly what to expect :D

Thanks @devdev - LOL - I appreciate the trust you place in my taste buds...

If you guys got me juices to review I'd probably have to quit what I do for a living ;-)

I have quite a few juices in the review pipeline...
Probably enough to keep me busy till the end of the year....

Back