Mod: Atmizoo Roller
Watts/Volts: 4.2V @ 0.4ohm = 44 Watts
Battery used : Sony VTC5 2600mah

Atomiser: Ehpro Atomic Clone
Coil Resistance: 0.4 ohms
Wicking Material: Cotton

Strength: 6mg
Blend: 76% VG 24% PG??
Price: R 260.00 for 30ml = R8.66 per ml.

Website blurb: A medium colored e-Liquid. Entangles toasty nutty elements with a quiet creamy nucleus.
The aroma notes resonate on the palate with added dimensions of coffee bean and gooey caramel.

Reviewer Notes: Wow just wow ! Website description is spot on , tastes like toasted almonds and cream. I get a slight hint of the coffee on the exhale.Perfectly balanced and not too sweet. This is in my top 10 for sure. Also tested in a Aerotank , flavor was a little muted but still nom.

Avoid if: You dont like nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for a great review, @iPWN. So far these Vape Craving juices are looking great. Would you mind if I (or you) change the title to just "Vape Craving" and maybe bold the "Daydream" in you content? In this way all Vape Craving juices can be reviewed in this thread.

Thanks -

Wow, 44 Watts - no wonder you say its a bit muted on the Aerotank - LOL ;-)

Company: Vape Craving
Product Name: Adventure

Mod: MVP

Atomiser: Nautilus

Strength: 6mg
Blend: 76% VG 24% PG??

Website blurb: A medium colored e-Liquid that combines a frenzy of intoxicating pineapple elements with a traditional creamy aftertaste. It intertwines titillating coconut mid tones with an aromatic island spirit.

Reviewer Notes: I was very surprised when I took my first vape of this juice. The flavours are very subtle and not sweet at all. If you are after a sweet juice this is not for you.

The mix of flavours are quite complex and it will keep you guessing as to what flavour you are experiencing now.

Overall a very good juice and I will definitely buy it again.

Company: Vape Craving
Product Name: DAYLIGHT

Mod: Panzer clone mech
Watts/Volts: 4.2V @ 0.6ohm = 30 Watts
Battery used : fAW 2000mah

Atomiser: Kayfun 3.1 ES clone
Coil Resistance: 0.6 ohms dual micro 28g
Wicking Material: Cotton

Strength: 12mg
Blend: unknown

Website blurb:
A light colored e-Liquid. Soft buttery pecans with a sweet and savory bite of salted caramel and hints of tobacco that will leave your taste buds delighted.

Reviewer Notes: Really loving this complex juice. It's definitely a savoury juice, not sweet. You get a buttery pecan nut taste but it's not a creamy butter, more of a salted farm butter. There is also a hint of tobacco on the exhale.
None of the flavours are over-powering and blend together perfectly.
Throat hit, vapour and flavour are all perfect.

I like the look of the bottles but not enjoying having to use a pipette(supplied) to apply the liquid.

So I have been battling over the last few months trying to find a juice that i can vape all day, trying different mixes to get that perfect all day vape mixing coffees ry4 caramel and the list goes on.
Along came subohmvapor with a juice called daydream by vapecraving when i read the reviews and descriptions and one of the ingredients were coffee despite the pricetag of this juice i had to give it a go as i was now desperate too find something to satisfy my everchanging pallet.juice arrived monday opened it straight away and filled up my iclear 16b 2.1 ohm coil on my mvp.couple of dry puffs and let it sit for a while.first puff i thought ok not bad , not bad at all did not expect much after the first puff cranked up the voltage to 9.5 and from that moment i fell in love with every thing about this juice flavour ,vapor ,throat hit.30 ml now went dont to 15ml after two days.the flavours im getting are toasted almonds and caramel not getting much coffee ,i cant describe everything its just amazing handcrafted juice blended extremely well.
And this one was made with a passion for vaping.i have been vaping this one exclusively for 3 days now im loving it and i think i have found a all day vape :edit: i know with this one i have found my all day vape.guys if you havnt tried this one yet dont hesitate , money well spent.
Their is a saying that goes ( n engel het op my tong ge piepie :) its that good.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
nice review bro, I'm trying to find that perfect coffee flavour.

VAPE CRAVING - PLEASURE

Been vaping this juice on the reo with rm2, 1.1 ohm coil . 12mg nic
You can always smell a really good quality juice when you open it and as soon as i smelt this i knew i wasn't going to be disappointed. Its basically a creamy banana strawberry blended really well together but seems to have another tone which i cant really pick up. ( im far from a taste guru i just know what i like). vapor production is really good . nice thick satisfying plumes . everyone else that has tried it also loved it . id definitely order again .

Hi all

I bought a set of 5 Vape Craving juices from SubOhmVapor. For those who don't know, SubOhmVapor is a relatively new company founded by vaping guru @RevnLucky7. He has travelled the world and has a passion for premium vaping juices. Vape Craving is the first in his lineup and these juices cost R260 per 30ml bottle (R8.67 per ml). They are all 24%/76% PG/VG as per their website (vapecraving.com). I got the 12mg, which, according to their website, is the maximum strength they come in.

The first in my reviews is DAYDREAM. Here goes...

Vape Craving Daydream Bottle.jpg

Vape Craving - DAYDREAM (12mg)

Bottom line - this is a very tasty sweet caramel nutty juice. I like it but it's too sweet for me to vape all the time. Great for the occasional treat.

It smells nutty and creamy.

I get a nutty flavour that is sweet, rich and creamy. Caramel is there too. Although tasty, this juice leaves a very sweet "lump" at the back of my throat. There is a slight coffee flavour somewhere but its very feint. This is a rich desert type of vape. I enjoyed vaping it after dinner. But not in the mornings and during the day. It's not refreshing, its rich and creamy... and nutty...

The flavours are strong but not in a bad way. It's wettish, not dry. It has a natural taste. No strange tastes.

What I really like about this juice is that it vapes extremely well and has such a beautiful smooth texture. It is definitely a premium complex juice with several distinguishable flavours. They do work very well together.

A sharp inhale tends to accentuate the nut flavour. On the exhale I get more creamy caramel flavours.

The aftertaste is pleasant and of medium strength. It doesn't linger, although when you vape it the room tends to smell of that nuttiness for some time ;-)

I was surprised that it has quite a decent throat hit despite the high VG content (76% VG) and only 12mg nicotine. It punches nearly like some of my 18mg juices. Nice!

Vapour production is above average - as I would have expected from the high VG content.

What amazes me is the close resemblance to Five Pawns Grandmaster. As I smelled the juice I thought of Grandmaster straight away. And its been a while since I vaped Grandmaster. (Amazing how we have "taste memory".) The difference for me is that Grandmaster is not as sweet and more nutty. Daydream is less nutty and more caramel and sweet.

I vaped this juice on the IGO-L and the REO. At lower power (around 10-12 Watts) it's quite a bit sweeter. I preferred it at higher power (15-18 Watts) on the REOs, which took a bit of the sweetness away but it's still very sweet for me. Perhaps things would change at much higher power but I have not tried that yet.

Those that like a sweet desert caramel type of vape should try this juice.

Equipment used:
- IGO-L Dripper with 1.2 ohm coil and cotton wick on SVD
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.0 ohm and 1.2 ohm coils - cotton wick.

Impressions of the packaging:
- very different shape to the usual. Its thinner and longer
- no spout, so when you unscrew the cap, be careful you don't knock it over and spill all your juice
- nice that @RevnLucky7 includes plastic drippers to suck the juice up. Otherwise you would need a blunt needle syringe
- the nicotine strength is on a clear sticker underneath the bottle. But there is no reference to the PG/VG ratio or date of manufacture. Not so good.
- the name of the juice (ie DAYDREAM) is very difficult to see. As shown in the picture below, you have to tilt the bottle in the light a few times to catch it at the right angle to see which juice it is. Not convenient.

Vape Craving Daydream Label.jpg

EDIT - discovered the nicotine strength sticker underneath the bottle, thanks to @ShaneW. Have edited the above packaging comments accordingly.

Last edited:
Great review as usual @Silver ... I concur. Really look forward to your review on the others.

Look on the bottom of the bottle, there should be a clear sticker with the Nic content. I only found it after a few days

Hi all

I bought a set of 5 Vape Craving juices from SubOhmVapor. For those who don't know, SubOhmVapor is a relatively new company founded by vaping guru @RevnLucky7. He has travelled the world and has a passion for premium vaping juices. Vape Craving is the first in his lineup and these juices cost R260 per 30ml bottle (R8.67 per ml). They are all 24%/76% PG/VG as per their website (vapecraving.com). I got the 12mg, which, according to their website, is the maximum strength they come in.

The first in my reviews is DAYDREAM. Here goes...

View attachment 5508

Vape Craving - DAYDREAM (12mg)

Bottom line - this is a very tasty sweet caramel nutty juice. I like it but it's too sweet for me to vape all the time. Great for the occasional treat.

It smells nutty and creamy.

I get a nutty flavour that is sweet, rich and creamy. Caramel is there too. Although tasty, this juice leaves a very sweet "lump" at the back of my throat. There is a slight coffee flavour somewhere but its very feint. This is a rich desert type of vape. I enjoyed vaping it after dinner. But not in the mornings and during the day. It's not refreshing, its rich and creamy... and nutty...

The flavours are strong but not in a bad way. It's wettish, not dry. It has a natural taste. No strange tastes.

What I really like about this juice is that it vapes extremely well and has such a beautiful smooth texture. It is definitely a premium complex juice with several distinguishable flavours. They do work very well together.

A sharp inhale tends to accentuate the nut flavour. On the exhale I get more creamy caramel flavours.

The aftertaste is pleasant and of medium strength. It doesn't linger, although when you vape it the room tends to smell of that nuttiness for some time ;-)

I was surprised that it has quite a decent throat hit despite the high VG content (76% VG) and only 12mg nicotine. It punches nearly like some of my 18mg juices. Nice!

Vapour production is above average - as I would have expected from the high VG content.

What amazes me is the close resemblance to Five Pawns Grandmaster. As I smelled the juice I thought of Grandmaster straight away. And its been a while since I vaped Grandmaster. (Amazing how we have "taste memory".) The difference for me is that Grandmaster is not as sweet and more nutty. Daydream is less nutty and more caramel and sweet.

I vaped this juice on the IGO-L and the REO. At lower power (around 10-12 Watts) it's quite a bit sweeter. I preferred it at higher power (15-18 Watts) on the REOs, which took a bit of the sweetness away but it's still very sweet for me. Perhaps things would change at much higher power but I have not tried that yet.

Those that like a sweet desert caramel type of vape should try this juice.

Equipment used:
- IGO-L Dripper with 1.2 ohm coil and cotton wick on SVD
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.0 ohm and 1.2 ohm coils - cotton wick.

Impressions of the packaging:
- very different shape to the usual. Its thinner and longer
- no spout, so when you unscrew the cap, be careful you don't knock it over and spill all your juice
- nice that @RevnLucky7 includes plastic drippers to suck the juice up. Otherwise you would need a blunt needle syringe
- there is no reference to the nicotine strength, PG/VG ratio or date of manufacture. Not so good.
- the name of the juice (ie DAYDREAM) is very difficult to see. As shown in the picture below, you have to tilt the bottle in the light a few times to catch it at the right angle to see which juice it is. Not convenient.

View attachment 5509
Man, you do great reviews...missed them for some time. Thank you.

Great review as usual @Silver ... I concur. Really look forward to your review on the others.

Look on the bottom of the bottle, there should be a clear sticker with the Nic content. I only found it after a few days

Many thanks @ShaneW
You are right!
I checked the bottles and they have these clear stickers with 12mg on them
Will edit my review above accordingly
Thanks again

Man, you do great reviews...missed them for some time. Thank you.

Thank you sir! I appreciate the feedback
Glad if it can help others...

I had a toot or two from @steve's Vape Craving Pleasure at the Vape Meet and it was quite nice, really enjoyable. Cant elaborate any further as it was only about two puffs.

At 76% VG, is it even worth it to buy VapeCraving if all one has is a mPT2 ? Can an mPT2 even handle such a thick juice ? Or, should I rather wait for my Kayfun.

At 76% VG, is it even worth it to buy VapeCraving if all one has is a mPT2 ? Can an mPT2 even handle such a thick juice ? Or, should I rather wait for my Kayfun.
I mix my 18mg Menthol Ice 50/50 with VG, so that's 75% VG then, and I have some 100%VG Banana Cream. Can't chain vape it, but it is vapeable

Should handle it fine. I make a 66/33 VG/PG mix and it's my wifes adv on the mpt2. The vape craving is not overly thick as well

I'll give it a try tonight and let you know...

Yeah, it should be fine with Vape Craving E-liquids in a mini PT2. Even Boba's Bounty, which is 100% VG vapes perfectly fine in a mini PT2

If it doesn't just pull out one of the flavor wicks lying on top of the coil.

Oh well, I have tried some in the mPT2 now - 2Ohm coil, with cotton and no "Flavour" wick and it seems to have no problems - haven't had a dry hit. Flavour seems good - but these juices are much sweeter than what I usually vape.

Back