Mod: Innokin SVD
Atomiser: Kangertech Aerotank Mega
Coil Resistance: Standard mPT3 1.5ohm dual coil
Wicking Material: Standard coil Silica

Strength: 6mg
Blend: 76% VG 24% PG
Price: R 250.00

Hi guys,

I must admit that I was sceptical at first about the entire premium moniker about the Vape Craving juices.
But I have to say that my scepticism was very ignorant now that I have tried them.

@RevnLucky7 organised me Vape Craving OVERNIGHT, even though I ordered late in the afternoon, as I was in desperate need of juice. My juice was delivered the next day by 8.30am.

This is fantastic service and I am very impressed by his passion in helping out a vaper in need. Thank you again sir!

The first thing about the Vape Craving juices is the amazing aroma of the juices. I could distinctly make out the lovely bouquet of both flavours once you open them. They are very strong smelling, but a very natural smell.

Disclaimer: Taste and experiences are subjective and may vary, this is my personal account.

Coconut Pine, that is the smell you get from this juice and my first thought was the soft drink Pine Nut. I wasn't so sure about the juice because this soft drink tastes very synthetic.

All of this changes once you vape this juice.

Immediately I was surprised by the almost non existent throat hit and delicate natural coconut and pineapple flavour. I then realise that this is indeed a hand crafted juice made with passion and care.

As I progressed with the tasting I cranked up the SVD to 13 watts and was in vape heaven.

Vapour production is excellent, lovely thick clouds from the Aerotank Mega.

As I spent more time with the flavour I began to love it, it is not sweet but very flavourful and complex.

The taste blends together perfectly and there is a lovely almost creamy finish that lingers. So after 3 hours of chain vaping, one empty battery and an empty Aerotank Mega I can safely say I am addicted to this liquid.

There is just something about it that can't explain that makes it taste so delicate that I simply could not put it down.

All in all, I can honestly say that it's money well spent. If you are thinking that this juice expensive, remember that it's around 33c/ml more expensive than Twisp juice. IMHO vaping Twisp juice is like vaping muddy water expecting it to taste like chocolate milkshake compared to this experience.

On a side note, the Vape Craving bottles I received had leaked very slightly, but this is not a big deal. Just remember to store them upright and you should be fine. Also, the pipettes that come with them are very handy.

Pleasure 12MG - Notes coming soon, still on my vaping journey with this one!

@RevnLucky7, I see there is another Vape Craving flavour on their website, Ecstacy. Will you be bringing this in at some point?

Cheers,

@Yash

@Yash

The little bit of juice you found when you removed the seal is not from the actual bottle.
We has about 5 bottles break during shipment which ran in underneath the seals. While removing the liquid from the surface was an easy task we ccould not get in underneath the tamper seal without removing the seal. So I decided to keep the seal intact.

This is not the case with all bottles but there are some. So I am sure this slight stickyness you found underneath the seal is some of that as the VC bottles do seal quite nicely with just the caps. Of course this is not ideal, but it's easily remidied to just rinse the glass after the tamper seal is removed, just to get rid of what seeped in underneath.

Ecstacy will be in the next shipment!

Thanks for a great Review and I'm glad you love it. Sorry for the tiny inconvinience, but this was largly due to VC not packing securely enough and they have been made aware of it, so hoping we will not have this issue again on future shipments.

Would you be so kind as to copy this review to the website?

@RevnLucky7, thanks for the feedback!

Please let me know when the Ecstacy arrives!!!! I'm very keen to try it out.

I have also posted the review onto the website.

Cheers,

@Yash

Whats the flavour desription for ecstacy rev ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks yash !! Im sure you gonna really love pleasure . Its become one of my faves

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm still vaping it, not 100% sold yet. I think I need to give this one more time before I decide.

Pleasure is one of my favorite from the fruit vapes.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hi all

My third of five Vape Craving juice reviews is PLEASURE. I have been vaping it for the past week. Here goes....

Vape Craving - PLEASURE (12mg)

Bottom line - the flavour combination just doesn't work for me. To me, it tastes weird and a bit over-ripe. Not pleasant. That and a low throat hit means I won't be re-ordering.

The liquid has a yellow colour. It smells very nice. Very fragrant. Banana smell with other fruits.

On the vape, this is one weird flavour combination. I get a creamy light banana - not heavy banana. Then some fruity flavours. They describe it as a banana strawberry flavour profile. I can understand that but it's not distinctly those two flavours. I don't get that clear strawberry taste. Its a mix and this flavour mix tastes a bit weird to me - in a slightly unpleasant way. It has an over-ripeness to it. Hard to explain or describe accurately but not that pleasant to me. It's a bit like an unknown fruit you eat at an exotic location that smells nice but when you taste it - it's just plain and a bit strange. Perhaps this is a taste one can learn to enjoy, but I tried and I will pass.

The flavour is light to medium in strength. It is on the sweet side and quite wet. No artificial tastes.

The throat hit is very low - a function of its high 76% VG content and 12mg nicotine.

It does vape nicely and has that "puffy" yet smooth texture to it like the other Vape Craving juices. It makes for a mellow and mild vape - not a bold one. It is definitely complex in nature with several flavours - just a pity the flavour combination is not to my liking.

The aftertaste is also mild and doesn't linger. However, after vaping it, the aroma of the vapour also has an over-ripeness to it which is a little unpleasant.

Interestingly, I did find this slightly more pleasant to vape after meals than on an empty stomach.

It's quite strange because I really love Vapour Mountain's Banana Cream flavour (@Oupa) and quite like the VM Strawberry flavour too. Perhaps it's because those are more distinct and straightforward. I'd say then for these two flavours, I prefer them straight up rather than mixed as in this Vape Craving juice. It is a pity since I was really looking forward to this one.

Although this is clearly a quality juice - as are the other Vape Craving juices - this one's flavour combination doesn't work for my taste buds.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)

Awesome review @Silver, as always :) On the flip side of the coin, i think i took a toot of @steve 's Reo, at the Cape Vape Meet, If i am not mistaken, i think it was pleasure, and i quite enjoyed it, but only took one or two toots though.

@Silver
Awesome well written review.
Hate banana flavoring so thats the closest i will get to tasting it.
I will honestly say that daydream IS my vape craving.After a variety of dragon cherry and menthol and partial mixes of both, I have left my mvp in the car, stuff that...with daydream landing tomorrow I would rather not vape than vape that crap.

Daydream comes across more cadbury whole nut to me, smooth full vape, doesnt like cotton wick though.
Also very vapeable on lower volts, moreish in all devices I jave tried it in except my pt2 that was running cotton not silica.

Bare in mind this is on an mvp and evod/pt2/mpt3, and my 3d dripper will be packed away until I can run it on a mech, its just a tease otherwise...so possibly the diddle daddle reference will hit me at higher wattages.

Actually bought a pack of marlboro's...tried one and went back to the "lets rather just not vape" phase...
In summary,bad juice still tastes better than a ciggy

Last edited:
Awesome review @Silver, as always :) On the flip side of the coin, i think i took a toot of @steve 's Reo, at the Cape Vape Meet, If i am not mistaken, i think it was pleasure, and i quite enjoyed it, but only took one or two toots though.

Thanks a mill @Zodiac - I always appreciate the feedback

The more I think of it - the more @Tom's words right in the beginning of my "vaping career" ring true. "Taste is very subjective". And I have come to realise and appreciate just how different our tastes are. I have tried to analyse this by looking at the preferences of others to see if I can find common threads. I think there are such things - but I think our taste buds are so finely tuned that even the slightest flavour changes can put some people totally off or pull others right in.

This is a major work in progress and something totally fascinating.

I have to say on a side note that vaping has certainly awakened my senses and appreciation for taste - in a big way.

Oh, incidentally - @Zodiac - for VC Pleasure - although I vaped it in one of the REOs for a whole week - I never really changed my view on it from the first day. This one was a struggle the whole way through ;-) for me at least...

For you - it may be a different ball game. If your liked your first toot - and if you love banana and strawberry mixed up - then give it a try

Thats right buddy . Spot on . Its still in heavy rotation . Love pleasure

@Silver
Awesome well written review.
Hate banana flavoring so thats the closest i will get to tasting it.
I will honestly say that daydream IS my vape craving.After a variety of dragon cherry and menthol and partial mixes of both, I have left my mvp in the car, stuff that...with daydream landing tomorrow I would rather not vape than vape that crap.

Daydream comes across more cadbury whole nut to me, smooth full vape, doesnt like cotton wick though.
Also very vapeable on lower volts, moreish in all devices I jave tried it in except my pt2 that was running cotton not silica.

Bare in mind this is on an mvp and evod/pt2/mpt3, and my 3d dripper will be packed away until I can run it on a mech, its just a tease otherwise...so possibly the diddle daddle reference will hit me at higher wattages.

Actually bought a pack of marlboro's...tried one and went back to the "lets rather just not vape" phase...
In summary,bad juice still tastes better than a ciggy

Many thanks for the feedback @Necris !

So perhaps you're looking at parting your Pleasure @Silver :D

Definitely an option - parting my Pleasure - LOL

Let me get through a couple more and see what may end up on the "goodbye" list ;-)

Oh no - duckduck is back
(hides quietly and pretends no-one saw that comment)

@Silver,

You have captured my exact thoughts on this juice. I've been at odds with it for the very same reasons for the last week.

It's a fantastic, well made premium liquid. But the taste doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Cheers,

@Yash

@Silver,

You have captured my exact thoughts on this juice. I've been at odds with it for the very same reasons for the last week.

It's a fantastic, well made premium liquid. But the taste doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Cheers,

@Yash

@Yash - thanks for the feedback
I was beginning to feel quite bad here that maybe my taste buds are off - and not the juice ;-)
I agree - it is well made and it has that lovely texture that the other VC juices have -

@Yash - thanks for the feedback
I was beginning to feel quite bad here that maybe my taste buds are off - and not the juice ;-)
I agree - it is well made and it has that lovely texture that the other VC juices have -

Not your tastebuds.
I totally got where you were going with the "over ripe" comment. Strangely, that is the thing that others find so appealing about it. @Rooigevaar and I had a good chat about taste being so subjective. It's so funny how one mans wet dream can be anothers nightmare.

Not your tastebuds.
I totally got where you were going with the "over ripe" comment. Strangely, that is the thing that others find so appealing about it. @Rooigevaar and I had a good chat about taste being so subjective. It's so funny how one mans wet dream can be anothers nightmare.

Indeed Revn

And let me say that I always knew taste was subjective - but I just didnt realise how subjective it could be. Just one small tiny nuance can put you off - or make it a fabulous winner. It's so subtle.

Also, I have learnt that first impressions are important - but one needs to live with a juice for a while - especially your premium ones - to get a good feel. Blackbird went from hmmm, not bad but not amazing - to oh my goodness this is class - a few days later... I can't explain that but that is how it is.

All the best and thanks for bringing us the variety you have so far. I am enjoying the journey immensely

Back