Vape Den - Retailer Reviews

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
thanks vape den and @KimH . Liquids arrived asap, and the best part even after the sale the response time to my emails was extremely short. About the liquid , im not a big fan of pineapple but have to try new stuff all the time and pining juliet is exactrly as described and can became an adv for me . The menthol is just perfect and the pineapple combined with it it just make it rigth . Thanks will do business again .....really soon .

Thank you for your kind words @andro - it makes an old lady very happy indeed to receive such high praise ;)
I am super stoked that you love the Pining Juliette and I just know that @Mauritz and the lovely Charlene will be just as stoked to read this as well.
:rock:

Thank you @KimH , fast friendly service and a little extra, what more can you ask :)

Edit: @KimH i think you hit it on the head with that Honey Badger, i am in discussion with the bank manager to see if i can get some more ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliments ;)
I hope the bank manager is in a good mood today :D

I'm ordering from Craft Vapour again on Monday - how many bottles of THB 18mg do you want me to add for you?

@KimH the bank manager did not like my request, get one bottle for me and i will see if i can sneak it past him ;)

So I've just received Craft Vapour RY4 & Yellow Submarine, Lekka Vapours Elvis' Breakfast & LV4. All much faster than expected, response to emails were extremely prompt. My wife purchased a MVP 2 for me from Vape Den as a gift & she had lots of praise for the service she received, and I must say, she was absolutely correct.
Thank you Vape Den for one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had doing an online sale. Will definitely be doing more business soon!

@Humbolt - wow! Thank you so much, it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. ;)

My favourite quote from Sam Walton says it best ~ "The goal as a company is to have customer service
that is not just the best, but legendary"

Thank you very much to @KimH for the awesome service! Package was received, everything in good order and well packaged. Not to mention thanks for going out of your way to sort out the shipping option thing-a-ma-bob. You rock! :rock:

Ok so this review is waaaaaay overdue:

I would like to say a big thank you to @KimH for the awesome service I have received consistently to date.

When ordering from Vape Den regardless of the time of day I am always greeted a warm welcome and friendly demeanor.

@KimH thank you for the top notch service, friendly conversation and quality products.

I tip my hat to thee ma'lady.

Back