[Vape Discussion] MTL (Mouth-to-Lung) Vaping

univapo

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
MTL (Mouth-to-Lung) vaping - inhaling the vapour from the device into the mouth then into the lungs. Taking after the way in which most people traditionally smoke a cigarette, causes a much higher hit at the back of the throat with less vapour.

Nicotine Strength

Generally, the advisable nicotine strength for heavy smokers who start transitioning is high (usually 12mg.), and eventually has the option to adjust to a much higher or lower intensity.

E-liquid

Proper ratio of VG/PG is needed in order to work properly with MTL devices. Heavy VG e-juices won’t resaturate the coil fast enough, resulting in dry hits and ruined coils. Above 70% VG is not recommended.

Device

Whether it’s a pod or tank, it has to be with a restrictive airflow and a relatively high resistance coil (commonly above 1.0Ω)

Pros

Uses less e-liquid

Subtle vaping because of less vapour

Cons

Limited variety of compatible e-liquids

ZUMIX pod is equipped with a 1.3Ω SS316L coil, a good choice for your MTL vaping
1.PNG

Other UNIVAPO products such as MISO, KIPO, MISO Pro and even UNICO have MTL capabilities.

We gladly appreciate any additional information and tips you will give about MTL vaping. Thank you!

-UNIVAPO

Also I find the throat hit is totally different
More pleasurable for me with MTL

MTL (Mouth-to-Lung) vaping - inhaling the vapour from the device into the mouth then into the lungs. Taking after the way in which most people traditionally smoke a cigarette, causes a much higher hit at the back of the throat with less vapour.

Nicotine Strength

Generally, the advisable nicotine strength for heavy smokers who start transitioning is high (usually 12mg.), and eventually has the option to adjust to a much higher or lower intensity.

E-liquid

Proper ratio of VG/PG is needed in order to work properly with MTL devices. Heavy VG e-juices won’t resaturate the coil fast enough, resulting in dry hits and ruined coils. Above 70% VG is not recommended.

Device

Whether it’s a pod or tank, it has to be with a restrictive airflow and a relatively high resistance coil (commonly above 1.0Ω)

Pros

Uses less e-liquid

Subtle vaping because of less vapour

Cons

Limited variety of compatible e-liquids

ZUMIX pod is equipped with a 1.3Ω SS316L coil, a good choice for your MTL vaping
View attachment 236313

Other UNIVAPO products such as MISO, KIPO, MISO Pro and even UNICO have MTL capabilities.

We gladly appreciate any additional information and tips you will give about MTL vaping. Thank you!

-UNIVAPO
I love MTL, the biggest problem I usually have is draw and drip tip shape, these are personal preference. Draw is usually to lose and drip tips to wide or shape to thick.

Longer thinner drip tips is always a plus on MTL vaping.
I love MTL, the biggest problem I usually have is draw and drip tip shape, these are personal preference. Draw is usually to lose and drip tips to wide or shape to thick.
Also lightweight and well balanced pods.
I like to vape hands free especially when busy working.

Maybe you could extend some drip tips on some pods, (mouthpieces). Then you have the normal pod and XDT.( Extended drip tip) version.

Back