Vape goods stolen. Need store on East rand to replace goods

Heino13

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So over the weekend some punk at work stole my mod plus 2x tanks. Box with extras for tank. Drip tip. Battery. Vape band and juice

Looking for a store to purchase following

Minikin boost
Troll rda
Serpent mini 25
2x batteries
Paulies strawberry flavour
Drip tip
Vape band
Atty stand

I see sir vape has all this but want to try get locally on east rand if possible

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Atomix Vapes! Kempton park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So over the weekend some punk at work stole my mod plus 2x tanks. Box with extras for tank. Drip tip. Battery. Vape band and juice

Looking for a store to purchase following

Minikin boost
Troll rda
Serpent mini 25
2x batteries
Paulies strawberry flavour
Drip tip
Vape band
Atty stand

I see sir vape has all this but want to try get locally on east rand if possible

Thanks

What type of asshole steals someone's vaping gear?? Geez...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

@Mender31 I was livid
Couldn't believe it. He went through everything to look fox boxes etc
Was a laptop on my desk and other stuff but seems like wanted vape stuff only. Took a bottle of juice from guy in next office as well

I hope it blows up in his face! Just check the classifieds, maybe he's stupid enough to try and sell it

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

@Heino13 we don't have much of what you are looking for but we have a lot of new devices and tanks which just arrived and we will give you a good discount to help you out after what happened. PM me if you want.

Regards
Barry

@Mender31 I was livid
Couldn't believe it. He went through everything to look fox boxes etc
Was a laptop on my desk and other stuff but seems like wanted vape stuff only. Took a bottle of juice from guy in next office as well

@Heino13 pm me your details Drip Society will gladly send you and your colleague a bottle of juice each
@Escobar @KyleSociety

Last edited:
@Heino13 we don't have much of what you are looking for but we have a lot of new devices and tanks which just arrived and we will give you a good discount to help you out after what happened. PM me if you want.

Regards
Barry

@Heino13 pm me your details Drip Society will gladly send you and your colleague a bottle of juice each
@Escobar @KyleSociety

WOW

I was amazed at some of the responses - this community is really great

Thanks to everyone I really appreciate it

Was not at work yesterday and when I got back this morning the guy we suspected and had in the office in Monday "returned" most of the things... Think it was better that I was not at work though...

25mm SM tank glass broken and then replacement missing
Juices gone obviously

Glad to be vaping again.

@Escobar @KyleSociety
Just delivered

EPIC juice

Thanks a lot guys
c0265056bcd2f2e8db97453f49c4be53.jpg