Vape Hyper Introduction

Vape Hyper

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Firstly Hello to all and wishing you all a wonderful 2017.
I would also like to convey a special thank you to Silver and team for allowing us the opportunity to be part of Ecigssa.

Vape Hyper was founded by myself Zubair Vally early in 2016 after a number of friends ditched the stinkies and introduced me to it. With limited availability of vape gear available in the Centurion West area, I decided to setup Vape Hyper.

Since inception of our online store, we have grown steadily responding to the demand, we now have a wide selection of product. We currently stock devices, accessories, local juices, international juices and an extensive range of Diy supplies. We have what you need at extremely competitive prices.
Another plus is our R350 or more Free delivery option which brings further savings to clients together with speedy delivery.

Visit our website https://vapehyper.co.za/
to see what we offer and put us to the test.

Happy Vaping from myself and the Vape Hyper Team.

Vape Hyper
Making Vaping Affordable
https://vapehyper.co.za/

Last edited:
I would also like to convey a special thank you to Silver and team for allowing us the opportunity to be part of Ecigssa.

Vape Hyper was founded by myself Zubair Vally early in 2016 after a number of friends ditched the stinkies and introduced me to it. With limited availability of vape gear available in the Centurion West area, I decided to setup Vape Hyper.

Since inception of our online store, we have grown steadily responding to the demand, we now have a wide selection of product. We currently stock devices, accessories, local juices, international juices and an extensive range of Diy supplies. We have what you need at extremely competitive prices.
Another plus is our R350 or more Free delivery option which brings further savings to clients together with speedy delivery.

Visit our website vapehyper.co.za to see what we offer and put us to the test.

Vape Hyper
Making Vaping Affordable

Welcome to ecigssa @Vape Hyper
Wish you all the best for 2017

Welcome Zubair. I have been very impressed with your pricing especially in DIY supplies, along with your great free delivery option. Two brief questions:

1) Will you have PayFast EFT enabled anytime soon? That is my preferred method of transacting online.

2) Are your Cloud Burst concentrates unique to you or are they re-brands of another line? It's very difficult to tell with local concentrate brands as they mostly use generic concentrate names like Apple or Strawberry.

I have used these guys before and it was smooth sailing, very competitive pricing. Also Cloudburst Cream soda concentrate is the most legit CS in the land.

PS @Vape Hyper put a link to your website in your sig. It really makes a difference, I have no idea why some Vendors overlook this so often.

I have used these guys before and it was smooth sailing, very competitive pricing. Also Cloudburst Cream soda concentrate is the most legit CS in the land.

PS @Vape Hyper put a link to your website in your sig. It really makes a difference, I have no idea why some Vendors overlook this so often.
Thank you and noted:)

Welcome Zubair. I have been very impressed with your pricing especially in DIY supplies, along with your great free delivery option. Two brief questions:

1) Will you have PayFast EFT enabled anytime soon? That is my preferred method of transacting online.

2) Are your Cloud Burst concentrates unique to you or are they re-brands of another line? It's very difficult to tell with local concentrate brands as they mostly use generic concentrate names like Apple or Strawberry.
Thank you for the comment and questions

Instant EFT is now active

Cloud Burst is manufactured specifically for us. The initial range was basic. We are now looking into a bit more complex profiles and other flavours.

Warm welcome to the forum @Vape Hyper

Wishing you all the best for the year ahead!

You guys have some really great prices, came across your site the other day.
I think I will be placing an order very soon! :D

Got my first order in yesterday. Great prices and efficient service, I had my package about 24 hours after ordering. Good labels too with relatively large text that I can read without my reading glasses on. Will be ordering again definitely.

Thanks guys for the great sevice, have recieved a few diy concentrates that are top notch, the cream soda is great. Speedy delevery and hassle free payments, would recommend to all.

Visit our website https://vapehyper.co.za/
to see what we offer and put us to the test.

Vape Hyper
Making Vaping Affordable
https://vapehyper.co.za/

Excellent pricing and prompt service. Placed an order last night, shipping was free and received my order today. Thanks, definitely a loyal customer going forward

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ive been ordering from vape hyper exclusively for over 4 months now and their service and pricing is on point.
I order at night and following day i recieve my parcel. Never had any issues.

Keep up the great service @Vape Hyper

Did my first purchase through Vape Hyper this week ... Great and quick service. Ordered late Monday night / Tuesday morning and got my package Wednesday morning. No complaints as now I can start mixing

@Vape Hyper / Zubair, are there recommended percentages for the flavours anywhere that we can look up as a guide when mixing. I know it is probably a question asked many times and I will do my own testing, I just want to have a general guide.

Did my first purchase through Vape Hyper this week ... Great and quick service. Ordered late Monday night / Tuesday morning and got my package Wednesday morning. No complaints as now I can start mixing

@Vape Hyper / Zubair, are there recommended percentages for the flavours anywhere that we can look up as a guide when mixing. I know it is probably a question asked many times and I will do my own testing, I just want to have a general guide.

I buy supplies according to recipes. Go to http://e-liquid-recipes.com/, arrange the list according to rating, pic out a couple that sound good to you and buy the required components. This eliminates the risk of wasting juice on your own recipes. Later when you know what you like you can start experimenting.

Just my 2c. Cheers

I buy supplies according to recipes. Go to http://e-liquid-recipes.com/, arrange the list according to rating, pic out a couple that sound good to you and buy the required components. This eliminates the risk of wasting juice on your own recipes. Later when you know what you like you can start experimenting.

Just my 2c. Cheers

I typed too quickly and worded it wrong ... sorry

I have been mixing for a while and have been following recipes and ordering accordingly. I started experimenting with my own recipes and have one or two of my own that are already where I want them.

I was actually referring to the Cloud Burst flavours and recommended percentages for them, or at least getting a ballpark for them, as I got a couple with my order to try them out. I have seen some threads on it, but nothing that really answers my question, so thought maybe Vape Hyper could help, seeing that it comes from them

I typed too quickly and worded it wrong ... sorry

I have been mixing for a while and have been following recipes and ordering accordingly. I started experimenting with my own recipes and have one or two of my own that are already where I want them.

I was actually referring to the Cloud Burst flavours and recommended percentages for them, or at least getting a ballpark for them, as I got a couple with my order to try them out. I have seen some threads on it, but nothing that really answers my question, so thought maybe Vape Hyper could help, seeing that it comes from them

O. Ok. Gotcha
A % list for cloudburst would be very handy indeed.
Cheers

Hi
Recommended would be 1 to 7% on the Cloud Burst range.

Condensed Milk @ 3% 70/30 4 days steep - I ABSOLUTELY love this flavor. I will vape this as a stand alone all day long. It's creamy, sweet, buttery, milky, sugary. I want to explore a few recipes with this one. I think it will work great with some strawberry added or in a nice cereal vape. Anything which requires a nice thick sweet cream. Maybe even a coffee type vape. I feel like this is either a stand alone, or forms an complete base which you can add anything you like. You don't need to fiddle with it and add more unnecessary ingredients.

Condensed Milk @ 3% 70/30 4 days steep - I ABSOLUTELY love this flavor. I will vape this as a stand alone all day long. It's creamy, sweet, buttery, milky, sugary. I want to explore a few recipes with this one. I think it will work great with some strawberry added or in a nice cereal vape. Anything which requires a nice thick sweet cream. Maybe even a coffee type vape. I feel like this is either a stand alone, or forms an complete base which you can add anything you like. You don't need to fiddle with it and add more unnecessary ingredients.

That will make an awesome milktart addition

Back