Vape King Anti-theft Vape Bag

Something a little bit out of the normal review again.

This Anti-Theft Vape Bag was sent to me from Vape King Head Office for review purposes.

This awesome design was proudly done by Sharri.

View attachment 161175

Pros :
- Multiple slots for your vape devices, accesories and liquids
- 2 Way Strap system (Wear as a sling bag or backpack)
- Anti-theft zip system
- Adjustable strap
- Hidden back pocket for valuables
- Power bank capabilities with an integrated USB Port
- Front, Bottom and Sides are water resistant
- 4 Colours available

Cons :
- For me personally it's a little bit on the small side to carry everything around that I would like to.
- Some of the slots don't have a meaningful use (personal opinion)

In Conclusion:

It's a nice bag if you carry around minimal products, and your personal items are kept safe (although my wallet does not fit in the compartment). I like that you can also use a powerbank with the integrated USB Port. I also like the fact that you have 4 colours to choose from when picking a bag, I obviously went for the pink so that no one will ask me for it.

Some might ask how the lock system works, below is an explanation.

The bag doesn’t actually lock, the way the anti-theft system works is that the zips are hidden under the top layer and sides (You will see the fabric goes over the zip) this makes it impossible for someone to open the bag when it is attached to your body as the zips are basically hidden directly behind your back and if someone were to try and open the bag then you would immediately feel it so they would have to physically touch you to be able to get into the bag. The fabric is also cut resistant so they would not be able to slice the bag open.

View attachment 161176

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

I took the UD one. It's way too over the top. I can't even fill it with all my vape, work and everything else kind of gear.

Get this one instead. It's not worth the extra money for the UD version

@Stroodlepuff

I bought the backpack about a week or two weeks ago, but it's not charging any of my mods.

I'm not the most practical person on earth, so let me just check that I'm doing the right thing.

First, I charge the bag. I put it on charge for about 4 hours but it didn't charge my mods, so the next day I let it charge for 6 hours. It still didn't charge any of my mods - even the little EGO AIO ECO which doesn't require much power.

Then I connect the mod to the bag.

Is that right?

@Stroodlepuff
@Stroodlepuff

I bought the backpack about a week or two weeks ago, but it's not charging any of my mods.

I'm not the most practical person on earth, so let me just check that I'm doing the right thing.

First, I charge the bag. I put it on charge for about 4 hours but it didn't charge my mods, so the next day I let it charge for 6 hours. It still didn't charge any of my mods - even the little EGO AIO ECO which doesn't require much power.

Then I connect the mod to the bag.

Is that right?

@Stroodlepuff Bag is not charging any of my mods. I would appreciate a reply please.

@Stroodlepuff

@Stroodlepuff Bag is not charging any of my mods. I would appreciate a reply please.

@Hooked I'm not sure if it's obvious but do you have a battery charger of your own connection to the cables in the bag? The bag doesn't come with a battery system I don't think and you need to plug in your own.

@Stroodlepuff

You need to put a power bank inside of the bag, connect the usb cable on the inside to the power bank and then the outside port will take power from the powerbank and you can then charge your mods.

The bag doesnt have a built in battery although that would have been awesome!

You need to put a power bank inside of the bag, connect the usb cable on the inside to the power bank and then the outside port will take power from the powerbank and you can then charge your mods.

The bag doesnt have a built in battery although that would have been awesome!

Ohhhhhh thank you @StompieZA!! I didn't realise that I have to use a powerbank. So it's not actually the bag that's charging the mod then. I'll try this.

I battled so much when I won the Xtar powerbank but now that I know how it works it's awesome and I'll use it in the VK bag. I keep telling people I'm not a practical person and no-one believes me - until they see me in non-action :rofl:

Ohhhhhh thank you @StompieZA!! I didn't realise that I have to use a powerbank. So it's not actually the bag that's charging the mod then. I'll try this.

I battled so much when I won the Xtar powerbank but now that I know how it works it's awesome and I'll use it in the VK bag. I keep telling people I'm not a practical person and no-one believes me - until they see me in non-action :rofl:
This is the anti-best post of the month :D

I had a good laugh so thank you.

This is the anti-best post of the month :D

I had a good laugh so thank you.

@Christos But there's a positive side to everything. Because I'm so impractical, I'm very good at writing instructions. So someone suggested the other day that I should write a D.I.Y. instruction manual. Sure, I said. That will be easy.

Step 1: Phone Worsie (the guy who does all my house repairs/renovations)
Step 2: Open the gate for Worsie
Step 3: Pay Worsie

And by the way, I also have absolutely no sense of direction - but, or perhaps because of that, I'm very good at giving directions.
Speaking of having no sense of direction ... when I lived in Windhoek I used to drive from Windhoek to Jhb to visit my parents on a fairly regular basis. On one of my trips I couldn't keep my eyes open so I drove until I spotted a tree, then pulled in under the tree for a nap. (It was safe to do that in those days - wouldn't do it now).

When I woke up I continued driving and after a while I saw a sign saying, "Keetmanshoop 10km". How could that be?? I had just come from Keetmanshoop. Huh! I forgot that the tree was on the opposite side of the road and when I woke up I just continued driving on that side - in the wrong direction! Ah, I have a difficult life, I tell you.

not sure how I missed this, thanks for the replies guys :) Yes you need to plug in a power bank as previously mentioned :)

Back