Vape King attends the world's biggest vaping expo

Eish..it would be interesting to know..from the video i heard a stolen business deal but ppl are saying it's cause of a cloned mod..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yeah saw the video now. Lots of different talks going around but the main one seems to be the cloned mod story, trying to get more info, I have a feeling I know someone who may know. PS I think this is the same stand the twisp juices were on, I saw so many o can't remember 100%, they said they were authentic twisp and 5pawns juices so if that is the case it's something for Twisp to investigate. I tried to spot abnormalities on the boxes but everything seemed legit.

73dfba3538ef3a9622a53bfb33266b14.jpg

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tapatalk

Yeah saw the video now. Lots of different talks going around but the main one seems to be the cloned mod story, trying to get more info, I have a feeling I know someone who may know. PS this is the same stand the twisp juices were on, they said they were authentic twisp and 5pawns juices so if that is the case it's something for Twisp to investigate. I tried to spot abnormalities on the boxes but everything seemed legit.

73dfba3538ef3a9622a53bfb33266b14.jpg

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So the final story is that they have the same technology in their device as his pending patent, the company who's stand he attacked patented it in 2017 but his company is still waiting, Noone knows who's technology it actually is so they are in an economic dispute at the moment apparently. He has to pay a fine and pay for the loss and damages as it stands. They are heat not burn devices for normal cigarettes.

:applaudit:That looked epic. You check all that gear out. Freaking awesome guys. Really jealous.:hollering:

Chinese bothered about a patent ................. since when? :D

Dave

Day number I've lost track of days....
There is something about being in a city that never sleeps that makes time fly and days turn into a blur.

We got picked up by Geekvape and Everzon this morning to visit their offices and warehouse. Their factory is an hour away so unfortunately we didn't get to see it this time however we spent most of the day with our sales manager and Perry who some of you may remember from VapeCon last year and the ceo and founder Justin..

a78c0d855b62aa0c5b49971bcbec855b.jpg

9db9a350dafc0f58defb221c4f288d52.jpg

Justin is probably the most humble and nicest person I have ever met, as the CEO of such an amazing operation it was so nice to see he has managed to stay humble through all of it, especially considering he is only 30 years old. He also has an awesome sense of humor, he had us in stitches most of the day. That's him on the right in the picture below

addcc61c953edb4fffcf481d86f1f918.jpg

We got to see some development prototypes for new products they are working on to be released by the end of the year and some products which should be hitting our shelves very soon.

b55b5e14c1e26784b0e4d6f6a412891c.jpg

3ab8fc29dfcba96ab270190365c3d268.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my word, that was lovely @Stroodlepuff
So awesome to see !!!

Back