Vape kit needed for someone in need

Status
Not open for further replies.

veecee

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,
I recently met someone on a vaping whatsapp chat group who lives near to me. I learnt that his wife recently lost her job, and money is tight for them. I also found out that they are sharing a single vape between them, and that he occasionally smokes stinkies when they are not together and she has the vape.

My request is that if anyone has a vape kit lying around that they would like to donate it would really help them, and help to get him off the stinkies.

I would really love to help them, but I cant help them myself, hence me putting the request out to our community.

This guy also doesnt know about my request, and probably wouldnt approve if he found out, but I think a little help might be cool.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

lol, i find these stories more funny by the day.
What is up with all the begging going on around here lately. There is a nice trend going on here of people expecting free stuff.

Vaping is a hobby, and it is expensive. If you can not afford to vape, then dont. And if they fall back on stinkies, they obv have money to watse and do not know how to work with money.

I can not afford to drive a lamborghini, you dont see me asking for donations.
with your sob story please.

Regards,

Last edited:
lol, i find these stories more funny by the day.
What is up with all the begging going on around here lately. There is a nice trend going on here of people expecting free stuff.

Vaping is a hobby, and it is expensive. If you can not afford to vape, then dont. And if they fall back on stinkies, they obv have money to watse and do not know how to work with money.

I can not afford to drive a lamborghini, you dont see me asking for donations.
with your sob story please.

Regards,

Agreed @Hellucinated , Im also getting a bit tired of this trend to, every second new topic is this and its getting on my nerve to open up the forum. Buy a joytech ego for 200 bucks and vapeking juices for R80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't begging, I was hoping to help someone from our community who has a need.

It was a simple attempt to try to help. I'm not even asking for something for me, as I able to help myself.

I figured that because it was posted in a "pay it forward" thread, that it wouldn't be a problem.

Sorry if I have offended you, and I truly hope that one day when you have a need, that someone else wont share your same viewpoint and will come to your aid.

Please go a tell your sob story elsewhere

Totally agree man, this this grinds my gears. and the worst is, this form has members on here actually beleiving the BS some of these guys are spinning i mean how stupid can one be. Most of them have accounts created in late 2017/early 2018, with there seconds or 3rd post hitting straight PIF section.

After a month or two, another new account pops up in the PIF section, these people have moved from the streets onto the form and are now robbing us of our virtual pennies lol. Give them bread or something to eat rather, postnet them a damn half loaf bread and pepsi.

postnet bread

Yup this forum is very helpful and you get people who take advantage of that.

There should be a rule on the forum of no asking for donations/hand outs. The piff section should be people offering items or giving someone praise for the piff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go tell my sob story elsewhere? This is the PIF section, if you dont like sob stories then how about you stop reading them?

My sob story is genuine, and my nearly 300 posts should tell you that I'm not on this forum to get handouts, but because I genuinely have an interest in vaping and care about the community.

A kind individual from this forum has already offered to help this person out, so @Silver, please lock or delete this thread.

Go tell my sob story elsewhere? This is the PIF section, if you dont like sob stories then how about you stop reading them?

My sob story is genuine, and my nearly 300 posts should tell you that I'm not on this forum to get handouts, but because I genuinely have an interest in vaping and care about the community.

A kind individual from this forum has already offered to help this person out, so @Silver, please lock or delete this thread.

Thread has been locked @veecee

Good on you for trying to help someone in need
There is no end to the kindness between vapers on this forum
Lets not let the flow of kindness stop

As @Hooked once said and has in her signature "Keep the wheel of kindness turning"

Vape on !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back