Vape Like A Sir! Introducing The Mk V0.1

Now i just need my black Kayfun mini to arrive :D
Gonna be sick as tits!

@Chop007 tried to show you today but you are off! I even brought Whirling dervish ... Lame...
Did you get a surf in ?
Awesome, thanks bro, I wish I could have got a surf in, had other missions, alas, it was not to be. I am bummed I missed that Dervish been amped to give it a spin for a while now. Thanks for all your support and your awesome love for vaping, you rock dude.

Haha thanks Mr @Chop007!
Sorry to hear that you didn’t get to hit the waves, it was a beautiful day for the beach :) I was for certain that you were in the water. lol. Dude ! I see you close at 4, I might make it there before closing! ;)

Taking my girlfriends mom and brother out to Drakenstein Lion Park and picking up some Craft Vapour. Then I will be trying to get home early enough to visit the Mob :)

Thank you for being an awesome, friendly, helpful guy! Since discovering mob I feel that warm community feeling! I found you guys after a bad vape month and after bad experiences at let's not mention other brick and mortar. You guys, You Kyle, you have helped keep me on the journey and vaping strong!

Everything I do is because of the energy from the community, Energy in and = energy back out :D Shout out at @Necris ;) Your work made me get off my ass with my pipe! Now I just need to buy a dremel and neaten the 510!

Viva the revolution! Vape on Vape strong!

Haha thanks Mr @Chop007!
Sorry to hear that you didn’t get to hit the waves, it was a beautiful day for the beach :) I was for certain that you were in the water. lol. Dude ! I see you close at 4, I might make it there before closing! ;)

Taking my girlfriends mom and brother out to Drakenstein Lion Park and picking up some Craft Vapour. Then I will be trying to get home early enough to visit the Mob :)

Thank you for being an awesome, friendly, helpful guy! Since discovering mob I feel that warm community feeling! I found you guys after a bad vape month and after bad experiences at let's not mention other brick and mortar. You guys, You Kyle, you have helped keep me on the journey and vaping strong!

Everything I do is because of the energy from the community, Energy in and = energy back out :D Shout out at @Necris ;) Your work made me get off my ass with my pipe! Now I just need to buy a dremel and neaten the 510!

Viva the revolution! Vape on Vape strong!
Rock n Roll brother, you have come a long way in a short amount of time. Totally impressed the socks off me. Flippen amazing, you are an inspiration and your energy is freakin epic. Thanks so much, you legend of note.

I am thinking about making a few of these for some peeps ;) I just need to finalise a few things on the design and test test test to be sure they can handle what you guys would be doing to them ;D

Safety is number 1 top priority!
haha

Amazing stuff @MarkK
Looking good
Hope it works well for you

good for a while Review by billy
Rating
switch will short if you leak any juice on it (Posted on 11/19/12)

nice light duty switch Review by nicholas
Rating
So far so good. Im running it in a 14500 1aa box mod
and it seems to work great for anything over 2ohms.
I put a 1.5ohm dual coil on it but it started acting funny. So, this would make a good beginner mod switch for someone that likes 3.7v and +2ohm.
Put a 510-Ego adapter on it so if ya leak the switch wont get ruined. (Posted on 8/30/12)

Looks nice but these auto switches seem to always come with trouble

good for a while Review by billy
Rating
switch will short if you leak any juice on it (Posted on 11/19/12)

nice light duty switch Review by nicholas
Rating
So far so good. Im running it in a 14500 1aa box mod
and it seems to work great for anything over 2ohms.
I put a 1.5ohm dual coil on it but it started acting funny. So, this would make a good beginner mod switch for someone that likes 3.7v and +2ohm.
Put a 510-Ego adapter on it so if ya leak the switch wont get ruined. (Posted on 8/30/12)

Looks nice but these auto switches seem to always come with trouble

DiD not look at the reviews :blush:

Back