Vape Mail ***GIVEAWAY***

RiaanRed

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
bigstock-Giveaway-banner-for-social-med-108099566.jpg
Hello fellow vapers...
So I just received my stuff from www.fasttech.com and as some of you may know, fasttech stuff takes a Million years to get delivered... and in my fasttech package was 5 x Replacement glasses for my EX iJoy Tornado.
So to give some back to this Amazing Vape Family I will be giving them AWAY to 5 lucky members...

For you to recieve your FREE iJoy Tornado Glass you have to post a pic of your iJoy Tornado next to a pc/phone screen with this post on.

You HAVE to have at least 50 posts on this forum and you have to collect the glass from me or I can courier it to you with an Aramex bag AT YOUR Expense.

The first five that meets all requirements will be getting them self a FREE iJoy Tornado Replacement glass
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'll be the first to post. I doubt I have 50 posts on this forum but it's worth a try. I love my tornado.:)

Attachments

• 20160706_121348.jpg
    20160706_121348.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 69
Before I enter, where in Cape Town are you?? Im kinda stuck in the Northern Subs

Before I enter, where in Cape Town are you?? Im kinda stuck in the Northern Subs
During the day I am in Salt River (Woodstock) and at night in Sunningdale (Blouberg)

During the day I am in Salt River (Woodstock) and at night in Sunningdale (Blouberg)
Ok hopefully you find a few more entries :D Both areas I dont get near unfortunately so I cant collect :)

If only i could take a photo of my phone with my phone lol
Don't have other Internet access

Yeah, I have know you from a previous transaction. So if you want one just let me know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back