Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
That time of year again

Wishing everyone all the very best over the festive season !

What are your vape resolutions / goals / plans for 2023?

New gear planned?
New juice experimentation?
Cutting down on nic strength?

Let us know , will be very interesting to hear from newer vapers as well as those of us that are more experienced

93C45E26-3713-4F77-9700-6819547816A4.jpeg

For me, the last two years I’ve pretty much been on autopilot.
haven’t experimented all that much and havent bought and tried new gear

my vaping plans for 2023 are as follows:
- to experiment with a few new juices and hopefully share my views if I get the time
- to try improve my coils in my main workhorse setups - I’d like to experiment with good pre-made coils
- to get a 21700 device for desk workhorse use. Maybe even a double batt version
- to start replacing the batteries in my battery fleet. They’re getting old and I need new ones I think.
- to get my skyline going again. Needs a replacement bubble glass - Cleito fits perfectly.

Nothing too revolutionary, but I’m happy with my current gear and juices. I just think I need some tweaking and refinement.

Looking forward to it!

ive Been vaping exclusively for the last six and a half years and managed to cut down on my nicotine intake drastically to the point that I get a silver when I vape on 1mg/ml. 2023 will be the year I quit!

ive Been vaping exclusively for the last six and a half years and managed to cut down on my nicotine intake drastically to the point that I get a silver when I vape on 1mg/ml. 2023 will be the year I quit!

Will be sad to see you go @Grand Guru
But bravo, that is quite something !
. :headbang:

New gear planned is the new ESG Skynet Bridge, A Pandora mod from Mod Corp in Spain. The new RTA from Atmizoo should be out in Jan.
I have pretty much given up on the hope of finding a second ADV juice.
Nic strength maybe from 3 to 2mg.

New gear planned is the new ESG Skynet Bridge, A Pandora mod from Mod Corp in Spain. The new RTA from Atmizoo should be out in Jan.
I have pretty much given up on the hope of finding a second ADV juice.
Nic strength maybe from 3 to 2mg.

Nice!!

The AER RTA from Atmizoo looks really good, 24mm this time, with the same airflow inserts. I hinted at a DLC version of the Tripod V2, but they said it's not on the cards for now, I think they're first gonna concentrate on the release of the AER.

The Skynet Bridge looks nice as well, but I think I have enough bridges for now,

After I bought the HOKO.E from Mod Corp, I'll buy anything they produce in future, They make really nice stuff.

For me next year, I want to pick up the Minimus and Spade mods from Vicious Ant and then the P22 from Monarchy. We'll see how it goes.

Dibs.. Can I do that now as those matchy matchy setups are great to see :thumbup:

I don't do resolutions anymore. I never keep to them and it's for young people. I just do what I want now and it works for me ;)

I didn't start Vaping for health reasons, just because I couldn't get cigarettes and wasn't prepared to pay black market prices. So my plan is to carry on Vaping and enjoy it until I drop. When it's my time is my time. Don't really give a hoot when that is as long as hopefully it's not a long slow process.
The way the Country is being run into the ground and Eskom is affecting my mental health much more than I worry about my physical health.

Back