Vape supplies in Knysna

Hark3n

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys,

Newbie here. Well, actually old vaper, but new to the forum.

I have been lurking around the site for some time, and must say that the community seems ever helpful.

Anyway, my reason for finally posting is that I'm on vacation in Knysna and have completely misjudged my liquid consumption. I'm down to my last bit of fluid and is desperately looking for a place that sells something decent. I know there is a shop in town which sells Twisp stuff, but I'm not a big fan.

Any other suppliers in the area, or am I shit out of luck.

Regards,
E

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Newbie here. Well, actually old vaper, but new to the forum.

I have been lurking around the site for some time, and must say that the community seems ever helpful.

Anyway, my reason for finally posting is that I'm on vacation in Knysna and have completely misjudged my liquid consumption. I'm down to my last bit of fluid and is desperately looking for a place that sells something decent. I know there is a shop in town which sells Twisp stuff, but I'm not a big fan.

Any other suppliers in the area, or am I shit out of luck.

Regards,
E

Hi
Nothing in the Republic of Knysna.
What sort of thing do you want,I've got some but Iam a juice heathen so its mostly menthol and I just gave a load of other stuff away,send me a PM I might have something that will at least help you out.Won't be online until the morning though!

Hi
Nothing in the Republic of Knysna.
What sort of thing do you want,I've got some but Iam a juice heathen so its mostly menthol and I just gave a load of other stuff away,send me a PM I might have something that will at least help you out.Won't be online until the morning though!
Wow, here I thought I was the only menthol freak.

PM on its way.

Old thread I know,might be useful for anyone coming for the holidays !
I got a shock yesterday as walking around town I spy a Vape Shop :eek::eek:
Anyway,wandered in and had a look,they've got stuff !!
Don't think I should advertise the name but if you find SuperSpar you can find the shop.

Back