Do you vape on the loo?

• Yes

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Never

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Ok firstly how the hell to you get 4 pages of crap talk excuse the pun, on vaping in the toilet?????

Secondly i was told by my wife to please go to the toilet and blow some clouds as we were out of air freshener, so hell yeah i VOOP cause im told to.

Bwahahahahaha

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Vooping is dangerous. Hit my baby toe on the bath tub. Couldn't see. No more RDA in the bathroom. Lol

98f081f4813cd170897b2c4a4b194f1f.jpg
GUESS WHAT IM DOING

so my gf vapes in the bathroom in the morning then after alot of nagging and growling i eventually get out of bed... for days i would get this fruity smell lingering in the bathroom and could never work out what juice she was using especially since i was the one buying all of the liquid. eventually found out the smell was coming from the shampoo !!!

so my gf vapes in the bathroom in the morning then after alot of nagging and growling i eventually get out of bed... for days i would get this fruity smell lingering in the bathroom and could never work out what juice she was using especially since i was the one buying all of the liquid. eventually found out the smell was coming from the shampoo !!!
LOL thats priceless!

Back