Vapeclub .. Save Your Batteries, Get A Innokin Drv On Group Buy

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
With the recent go live of www.vapeclub.co.za I selected two items for group buy candidates, one of which is the Innokin DRV "in car vaping device".

If you spend a lot of your vape time in the car during the daily commute, consider that the DRV can go some way in saving the lifetime and daily charge of those pricey Lithium batteries. It plugs into the vehicle cigarette lighter plug and has a very wide voltage selection and can output up to 20w. It also comes with 2 free atomisers or fit your favourite.

I am also busy designing a small adapter that will allow the use of the DRV at home powered by a wall plug and increasing its usability even further .. ;)

The DRV is on group buy at www.vapeclub.co.za now and I suspect one would be hard pressed to find it at that price once it becomes a stock item.

With the recent go live of www.vapeclub.co.za I selected two items for group buy candidates, one of which is the Innokin DRV "in car vaping device".

If you spend a lot of your vape time in the car during the daily commute, consider that the DRV can go some way in saving the lifetime and daily charge of those pricey Lithium batteries. It plugs into the vehicle cigarette lighter plug and has a very wide voltage selection and can output up to 20w. It also comes with 2 free atomisers or fit your favourite.

I am also busy designing a small adapter that will allow the use of the DRV at home powered by a wall plug and increasing its usability even further .. ;)

The DRV is on group buy at www.vapeclub.co.za now and I suspect one would be hard pressed to find it at that price once it becomes a stock item.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: will have it plugged in at my pc non stop!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

it still has a 5 amp max limit, you can only adjust voltage not wattage. clever little gadget though

That sounds right, looking over the specs on the product now its a bit unclear. I'll see if I can find a better reference than the Innokin website.

Just in case someone is wondering, my supplier has these in stock, its not a pre-order.

Got very bad reviews and no guarantee that it would work in every car. Good idea bad design

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

If they made it that you set your VV on the handset, gave you a bit more of a handle, and then a smaller plug that goes into the car, then a good chance that I'd buy it. But, I use my MVP with a car charger, and it works a charm.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Back