VapeClub - The Rainbow Revenger Arrives! (and slashes prices!)

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Yes indeed, if you are an avid follower of comics, Vape Comics I mean, not that silly DC/Marvel stuff, you'll know that the Rainbow Revenger is now available!

This super multi coloured mod arrived with much fanfare from the misty distant east and slashed our Revenger kit prices at the same time. This worthy protagonist of the dual battery mod arena now also sports the iridescent brilliance so much in favour by the current jet set amongst the vape crowd. ;)

Of course the stable blue, black and (my favourite) red variants are also still available and you can get this fashion matched colour kit of your choice here starting from only R1100 and R1150 for the Rainbow. Note that we also paired them up with some 25Rs for even greater savings, click on the drop down list on the product screen to peruse your options..

Here you can get an idea of what they look like, the photo does not really do it justice though ..

upload_2017-9-11_20-1-6.png

Yes indeed, if you are an avid follower of comics, Vape Comics I mean, not that silly DC/Marvel stuff, you'll know that the Rainbow Revenger is now available!

This super multi coloured mod arrived with much fanfare from the misty distant east and slashed our Revenger kit prices at the same time. This worthy protagonist of the dual battery mod arena now also sports the iridescent brilliance so much in favour by the current jet set amongst the vape crowd. ;)

Of course the stable blue, black and (my favourite) red variants are also still available and you can get this fashion matched colour kit of your choice here starting from only R1100 and R1150 for the Rainbow. Note that we also paired them up with some 25Rs for even greater savings, click on the drop down list on the product screen to peruse your options..

Here you can get an idea of what they look like, the photo does not really do it justice though ..

View attachment 106962
As always @JakesSA, superb writeup. Even though I won't be purchasing this mod I always enjoy reading your descriptions and introductions to new stuff!

Back