Vapecon 2016 - Which vendors would you like to see?

Sir Vape, VapeClub and Vaper's Corner, Vape King......Nay I see them enough :D:p

I just have 3 letters ... XXX ( actually no.. VM has to have their entire shop there ... We wanna Shop... Taste... Shop... Taste... Shop... Taste...,etc, etc ) to the extend that when VapeCon is done they open a VapeShop in Pretoria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valley vapour cryolinx for the diy guys, fog machine, vapeowave.
Vape king, sir vape, vape club, vape cartel, house of vape, lung candy, atomic, vapour mountain, vaperite, the cloud lounge vapery. Then reosmods, boosted ejuice, vaporshark, vaporfi, vapeworx, California vaping company, bethesda vapor company, TWELVE Vapor, mad wiener mods... bring as many as possible

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

With so many new local juice lines coming out and after trying a few dodgy ones, I've grown a bit weary tbh, so I'd like to see all of the local juice makers with a tasting "bar" so we can try ALOT and fish out the ones that we like.
Would be great to see all of our local vendors, maybe one or two of the forums international vendors too with some new, not-yet-locally-available goodies, and I'd be especially interested to see, meet and have access to the work of, the forums modders.
And some surprise P67's.
So @Silver , basically, everything that's on the forum, in the flesh :)

I'd love to see Vapour Mountain with some high VG takes on their juice range. That is all I am asking for.

I would like to see J&J's Emporium at the VapeCon.

I would love to see skyblue again, they've had such an positive impact on the diy side especially in the early days

All the local vendors should be there. Just my 2c :)

Support local. Preferably would like to see lots of local vendors such as mellow vapour, zodiac, jula vape for eg. Would be great to see some international ballers, just my opinion that focus should be on the local vendors.

May I please buy a Reo at VapeCon ?? Pretty please!

In my humble opinion all related products who are interested to attend should be allowed
and a link for them to apply if interested
The rest is up to them

Last edited:
I think all the local vendors should be there as well as all the local juice makers.

As they say local is lekker.

Back