VapeCon 2018 - Cloud Chasing Competition

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
VCon18 - Cloud Chasing Comp Thread Pic - JPG - 1000 by 500.jpg

VapeCon 2018 Cloud Chasing Competition !!
--- brought to you by ECIGSSA ---

ECIGSSA will be hosting the Cloud Chasing Competition at VapeCon 2018 on Saturday, 25 August at 12h00 at Heartfelt Arena, PTA (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2018-sat-sun-25-26-aug-rsvp-save-the-date.t46417/)

Do your clouds make heads turn? If so, then the time has come for you to step up to the plate, and bask in the glory that is being the champion of the Cloud Chasing Competition at the biggest vaping event in South Africa!!!

There are some great prizes up for grabs (which will be announced soon), so time to charge those batteries, and stretch those lungs!

How Do I Enter?
  • You post "I'm interested" below that you would like to enter
  • There are 40 slots available with 30 of those being reserved for the first RSVPs on this thread!
  • The remaining 10 slots will be kept open for those wishing to enter on the day.
  • Please note that it is only one entry per forum member!
  • Those who would like to enter on the day need to register with @Stosta or one of the members of the Admin & Moderator team at the ECIGSSA stand before 11:00AM. No late entries will be allowed.

How Do I Win?

• There will be a Preliminary round followed by a knock-out round
  • Contestants are each given a number and will impress the judges with their clouds against the official VapeCon Cloud-Ruler Banner. Each contestant will have one attempt at getting onto the leaderboard. The top 8 entrants will then chase back to back through a process of elimination.
  • You may use any atty, mod and build that you want. (Please ensure you are using safe batteries)
  • Each Contestant will be allowed to compete with their own juice of choice. Yes! you can bring your Own Juice
  • Each Contestant will be offered plain VG (95% VG and 5% PG) to compete with if they do choose to use it.
  • Each contestant gets 1 attempt per round.
  • Judges will decide based on the following:
    • Distance of cloud
    • Density of cloud
  • If they cannot decide they will ask you to try again
  • Please guys don't give the judges a hard time (respect their decision) as this will be a fun event and the judging can be very tricky.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be awesome @Stosta - great one!

An expectant hush fell over the assembled throng as Andre took a long, deep drag from the OL16. On the other side of the measuring tape, Silver fixed his rival with a fierce combative stare and pulled out the mighty EVOD...

An expectant hush fell over the assembled throng as Andre took a long, deep drag from the OL16. On the other side of the measuring tape, Silver fixed his rival with a fierce combative stare and pulled out the mighty EVOD...

Hehe
Classic @RichJB !
I am working on a new turbocharged coil for my EVOD - its a twincam secret material
And i am opening up my air ports - its a major overhaul i tell you.

LOL, and only 50/50, 18mg, tobacco juices allowed!
Actually I intend selling my spot on the black market :D
@Stosta please ignore my expression of interest.

View attachment 141442

VapeCon 2018 Cloud Chasing Competition !!
--- brought to you by ECIGSSA ---

ECIGSSA will be hosting the Cloud Chasing Competition at VapeCon 2018 on Saturday, 25 August at 12h00 at Heartfelt Arena, PTA (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2018-sat-sun-25-26-aug-rsvp-save-the-date.t46417/)

Do your clouds make heads turn? If so, then the time has come for you to step up to the plate, and bask in the glory that is being the champion of the Cloud Chasing Competition at the biggest vaping event in South Africa!!!

There are some great prizes up for grabs (which will be announced soon), so time to charge those batteries, and stretch those lungs!

How Do I Enter?
  • You post "I'm interested" below that you would like to enter
  • There are 40 slots available with 30 of those being reserved for the first RSVPs on this thread!
  • The remaining 10 slots will be kept open for those wishing to enter on the day.
  • Please note that it is only one entry per forum member!
  • Those who would like to enter on the day need to register with @Stosta or one of the members of the Admin & Moderator team at the ECIGSSA stand before 11:00AM. No late entries will be allowed.
How Do I Win?
  • There will be a Preliminary round followed by a knock-out round
  • Contestants are each given a number and will impress the judges with their clouds against the official VapeCon Cloud-Ruler Banner. Each contestant will have one attempt at getting onto the leaderboard. The top 8 entrants will then chase back to back through a process of elimination.
  • You may use any atty, mod and build that you want. (Please ensure you are using safe batteries)
  • Each Contestant will be allowed to compete with their own juice of choice. Yes! you can bring your Own Juice
  • Each Contestant will be offered plain VG (95% VG and 5% PG) to compete with if they do choose to use it.
  • Each contestant gets 1 attempt per round.
  • Judges will decide based on the following:
    • Distance of cloud
    • Density of cloud
  • If they cannot decide they will ask you to try again
  • Please guys don't give the judges a hard time (respect their decision) as this will be a fun event and the judging can be very tricky.
I’m interested!!

Back