NB VapeCon 2018 - Sat & Sun 25-26 Aug - RSVP - Save the date

Thanks to all the planners and Vendors. Was a great experience. My wallet is shouting at me, but it was definitely worth it. Sadly I didn't get to the Dala stand as my wife was more excited than me and pulled me from one stall to the next :rofl:

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

''Sadly I didn't get to the Dala stand as my wife was more excited than me and pulled me from one stall to the next'' :rofl:

I see VAPE MAIL in your future ..........:--)

Last edited:
I visited on Sunday.

VapeCon over two days was a great idea. The vendor stands were not as crowded as they were the previous years and this was a BIG plus.

I got to visit every stand without having to fight every vaper in the country, tasted tons of new and interesting flavours as well.

Had time for a relaxing Lunch too.

This did result in overspending because I purchased two new mods, a pocket full of batteries and a bag of new flavours.

So a big thank you to the organisers and volunteers for the best VapeCon yet.

I visited on Sunday.

VapeCon over two days was a great idea. The vendor stands were not as crowded as they were the previous years and this was a BIG plus.

I got to visit every stand without having to fight every vaper in the country, tasted tons of new and interesting flavours as well.

Had time for a relaxing Lunch too.

This did result in overspending because I purchased two new mods, a pocket full of batteries and a bag of new flavours.

So a big thank you to the organisers and volunteers for the best VapeCon yet.

Have to agree on the above.

It was my first Vapecon, and I dreaded facing the crowds after hearing the stories.

But today I got through most of the main stands I wanted to visit within the first hour. No pushing or shoving. My mates also did their shopping in under an hour. From there it was just strolling, tasting and meeting fellow forumites and chatting to vendors.

Sure a lot of specials was sold out the day before. But thats material stuff. If thats what you want to go for put on your scrumcap and go on the Saturday.

Big thanks to Mr Eciggssa @Silver. I hope you are having a stiff whiskey and/or an early night. You sir are a hero!

Am pleased to report back that VapeCon 2018 was certainly double mega epic!

The event went very well and the two day format was great. It gave us all a chance to get to see and interact more with the exhibitors and spread it out a bit. All the things we worked on to improve from last year worked well. There were no major problems - at least none that we are aware of at this stage. It was very well attended and most important, the spirit and vibe was strong!

I want to thank all the exhibitors that put in such a huge effort with their stands and their presence. And to all the international exhibitors for their efforts in travelling from far to be with us. There were lots of smiles on everyone's face and the initial feedback is that the exhibitors were pleased.

Next, I want to thank all the VapeCon attendees for your interest, passion and enthusiasm. Was amazing to see so many familiar faces and ECIGSSA forumites. Thanks for listening to the security and staff, things went very smoothly on the queueing front and i am happy it worked so much better this year.

And a massive thank you to our ECIGSSA Admin and Mod team. For all your hard work in the planning phases and on the event itself. We are a great team and something like this needs determined people who care. You guys are legends!

It's quite hard to believe how vaping has progressed and how much interest and excitement there is - compared to a few years ago. It's also amazing to see how much international interest there is with such positive feedback. Quite remarkable.

VapeCon is a special event with a lot of feeling and spirit - from all sides. This year's event was double mega epic indeed and we are proud of what took place. There is no doubt that this year's event will be remembered for a long time

We're going to take a few days break and then start working on the official photos and video - so stay tuned. :D The journey continues...

cb61ef9cf4edb7d69d69b9191bf8545b.jpg

Biiiiig thanks to @Silver and the whole team was a great show not as crowded as last year....was great meeting you as well and having a bit of a chat...

Massive massive thank you to all for not only the giveaways but for vapecon 2018 as a whole. I had an absolute blast. An additional shoutout to the gents at the @vapreme stand for my awesome hamper. Thanks for making the event one to remember @ECIGSSA, you're all heroes in my eyes.

First and foremost
A HUGE thanks to ALL parties responsible for ensuring that VapeCon 2018 was nothing short of an amazing event!
@Stosta great to meet you too!
Everything went according to plan and I'm pretty sure most of the attendees will agree with me when I say that VapeCon was <CENSORED>ing EPIC
:D:D:D

Only problem I have is looking at my bank statement this morning
tenor.gif

Thanks once again...

Oh... and how many days till VapeCon 2019????

Glad everyone enjoyed it. I'm super jealous that I couldn't make it, but from what I've seen so far, it looked epic. Awesome job @Silver!

I would also like to thank @Rob Fisher and @Silver, the faces of the admin team, as well as everyone on the admin team and organizers for a great event.
This year I spent alot of time chatting and less time buying and I enjoyed it much more than previous years where it was Reggies-rush all day.

Can't wait for the next one!

RSVP - Gerrit Visagie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have arrived back in Durbs by the Sea and I have to say I had an absolute blast! I loved meeting everyone and thanks to all of you that came up to chat with me! I must say meeting the PEEPS is the best part of VapeCon for me! This was year four and we have learnt many lessons along the way and this year the organisation was as smooth as I had hoped for... the highlight was how fast we got people into the hall at 9am! Sat the 2km line was in within 20 minutes which is a new record! Day 2 was a lot smaller line and everyone was in in just over 5 minutes!

I have to thank the whole VapeCon Team for the hard work and awesome spirit in which they all did their tasks... you are all amazing.

But I have to single out Hi Ho @Silver who has worked for months on the project and who really lead the team to make VapeCon18 the success it was! Hi Ho you are a very special person! :h:

I am completely finished and will catch up on the forum after a good nights sleep! It was a JOL of note and certainly a real highlight for me personally!

Here is a pic of me practising for the cloud comp! They wouldn't let me enter because they were scared... so I had to stand on the sideline with the Mic!
VapeCon 027.JPG

I have arrived back in Durbs by the Sea and I have to say I had an absolute blast! I loved meeting everyone and thanks to all of you that came up to chat with me! I must say meeting the PEEPS is the best part of VapeCon for me! This was year four and we have learnt many lessons along the way and this year the organisation was as smooth as I had hoped for... the highlight was how fast we got people into the hall at 9am! Sat the 2km line was in within 20 minutes which is a new record! Day 2 was a lot smaller line and everyone was in in just over 5 minutes!

I have to thank the whole VapeCon Team for the hard work and awesome spirit in which they all did their tasks... you are all amazing.

But I have to single out Hi Ho @Silver who has worked for months on the project and who really lead the team to make VapeCon18 the success it was! Hi Ho you are a very special person! :h:

I am completely finished and will catch up on the forum after a good nights sleep! It was a JOL of note and certainly a real highlight for me personally!

Here is a pic of me practising for the cloud comp! They wouldn't let me enter because they were scared... so I had to stand on the sideline with the Mic!
View attachment 143334
Was great finally meeting you, the biggest influence on my vaping style @Rob Fisher albeit very brief! Also awesome meeting my vape swap buddy @Stosta in person finally just bummed I missed out on meeting @Silver ! Thank you for all the effort the team put in, and really making this something special! Plus the added bonus of winning a random giveaway which I will be posting soon! Hopefully next year I will be able to spend more time at the next Vapecon!

Was great finally meeting you, the biggest influence on my vaping style @Rob Fisher albeit very brief! Also awesome meeting my vape swap buddy @Stosta in person finally just bummed I missed out on meeting @Silver ! Thank you for all the effort the team put in, and really making this something special! Plus the added bonus of winning a random giveaway which I will be posting soon! Hopefully next year I will be able to spend more time at the next Vapecon!
How did you miss @Silver ?:confused: He was EVERYWHERE... I started to think that he was following meo_O:rofl:

How did you miss @Silver ?:confused: He was EVERYWHERE... I started to think that he was following meo_O:rofl:
I have no idea :-D maybe my timing just sucked or I tried way too much juices and just couldn't focus! Alas I didnt meet Silver, but I definitely did a Silver!

Back