VapeCon 2018 - The "Out-of-Towner" Thread

@Stosta - if you keen to stay in Menlyn

I know Paulie opened a shop there recently....:rolleyes:
are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Will probably get reprimanded for this:D

But can you imagine putting 10 army style sleeping mattresses in the shop....
Imagine that - sleep in a vape shop.
How appropriate

Haha
only kidding
(sorry Paulie)

I think that's an excellent idea! @Paulie can host the after-party and we can all just pass out around the shop!

Although I got so old in the past few years, I doubt I could party beyond about 9pm.

These are good areas to stay in @Stosta

How will you be getting to the event?

I'm in two minds.

Flying up is easier, but then I either need to Uber or get a rental, it can be frustrating not having your own transport for a few days, so then I might end up driving up just so I can do what I want, when I want.

I'm in two minds.

Flying up is easier, but then I either need to Uber or get a rental, it can be frustrating not having your own transport for a few days, so then I might end up driving up just so I can do what I want, when I want.
Besides driving up with your own car means you have ample space to fill your car with Vape gear purchased at VapeCon 2018 :D

Besides driving up with your own car means you have ample space to fill your car with Vape gear purchased at VapeCon 2018 :D
Only if that space was filled with bags of cash on my way up! I'll be lucky if I could full the cubby!

I think that's an excellent idea! @Paulie can host the after-party and we can all just pass out around the shop!

Although I got so old in the past few years, I doubt I could party beyond about 9pm.

I'm in two minds.

We can defiantly host if you all keen :p

We can defiantly host if you all keen :p
I've been advised by numerous people that I don't have what it takes to party with you Paulie!

Besides which, if VapeCon 2017 is anything to go on, I won't even be able to stand come 19h00!

LOL doubt my organizing skills are anything to shout about but lets see what the other forumites have to say???

Possible new thread to create g0g ???

@Nadim_Paruk - VapeCon is one big double mega epic party!
This year it will be over 2 days!

You are welcome to organise an after party if you need to - but I think I will graciously step out of that one ;-)

Still making plans!

Looks like I might have a friend up in that neck of the woods willing to put up with my incessant yapping for a long weekend!

:campeon::campeon::campeon:

That or I need to figure out a way to get a Credit Card to go the AirBnB route, it just makes so much more sense then hotels!

Back