VapeCon 2018 - Vape Trick Competition

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
VCon 2018 Trick Comp Thread Pic JPG 95 Pct - 1000 by 500.jpg

VapeCon 2018 Vape Trick Competition !!
--- brought to you by ECIGSSA ---

ECIGSSA will be hosting the Vape Trick Competition at VapeCon 2018 on Sunday, 26 August at 12h00 at Heartfelt Arena, PTA (https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2018-sat-sun-25-26-aug-rsvp-save-the-date.t46417/)

Can you do to vape what Messi does with a soccer ball (maybe not this year though)? Do you have what it takes to "wow" the crowds and walk away with some incredible prizes? If the answer is "yes" then it's time to sign up! If the answer is "maybe", then it's time to believe in yourself and sign up as well!

--- How To Enter ---
  • RSVP to this thread by commenting below with "I'm interested!" The first 8 valid spots secure it!
  • We are going to be limiting the total number of entrants to 10 vape trick enthusiasts. We have currently reserved 8 slots on the RSVP list here and an additional 2 slots for those that would like to register on the day. The RSVP list below is for yourself only. 1 entry per forum member only.
  • Those who would like to enter on the day need to register with @Stosta or one of the members of the Admin & Moderator team at the ECIGSSA stand before 11:00AM. No late entries will be allowed.

--- Rules ---
  • Contestants will each be given a number and will impress the judges with their tricks in a timed event. Each contestant will have one attempt lasting a total of 2 minutes at getting into the top 4.
  • The top 4 will then compete in a 3-minute display to determine the top 3 places.
  • You may use any atty, mod and build that you want. (Please ensure you are using safe batteries)
  • Each Contestant will be allowed to compete with their own juice of choice. Yes! You can bring your own juice.
  • Each contestant gets 1 attempt per round.
  • Judges will decide on the winning displays using the following criteria:
    • Variety
    • Quality
    • Uniqueness of tricks
  • Please guys, don't give the judges a hard time. Respect their decision. This is a fun event and the judging can be very tricky.
Please note that it is a big area and impossible to cut off the airflow completely. We will do as much as we can to limit it though. Remember that all contestants will face the same difficulties, and that the nature of the competition is aimed at good spirit and fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous @Stosta !!!
:campeon:

This is going to be very exciting :aplastao:

Five spots taken! Only 3 left for reserve here!

I nominate @Stosta. I've seen him blow vapour out of places other than his mouth and vapecon is a no under 18's event :D

Not tricks tho ime useless

Only 2 spots left for reserve for the trick comp!

@Cor we will be doing a seperate thread for the cloud comp for you to RSVP in.

You sure you don't want to enter in a trick comp? I would personally love to watch you try entertain thousands of people with tricks you can't do for 2 minutes! :giggle:

Only 2 spots left for reserve for the trick comp!

@Cor we will be doing a seperate thread for the cloud comp for you to RSVP in.

You sure you don't want to enter in a trick comp? I would personally love to watch you try entertain thousands of people with tricks you can't do for 2 minutes! :giggle:
I would be making my name gat....bjt if you Enter @Stosta i will there are two spots left :-D

But in all honesty i would love to do the cloud one tho please keep a spot for the fat person lol

Back