Vapecon specials for out of towners

Will you stock the serpent mini aswell?
Hi Rossouw,

We don't have the Serpent Mini yet. We have just pre-ordered the Serpent Mini 25mm RTA 4.5ml in SS and Black but not sure when they will arrive as they are a pre-order item.

Regards
Barry

THE COUPON CODE WILL BE RELEASED AT 12 NOON TOMORROW

TO USE THE COUPON YOU NEED TO BE VIEWING THE "CART" PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE. TYPE THE COUPON CODE INTO THE TEXT BOX BELOW THE HEADING "COUPON". THEN CLICK "APPLY COUPON" AND YOUR 20% DISCOUNT WILL APPEAR. CHECKOUT AS PER NORMAL.

NOTE: DELIVERIES FOR THIS SPECIAL WILL TAKE FROM 24 TO 72 HOURS DUE TO THE VOLUME OF ORDERS WE ARE EXPECTING. HOPEFULLY ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED BY WEDNESDAY.

THE COUPON CODE WILL BE RELEASED AT 12 NOON TOMORROW

TO USE THE COUPON YOU NEED TO BE VIEWING THE "CART" PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE. TYPE THE COUPON CODE INTO THE TEXT BOX BELOW THE HEADING "COUPON". THEN CLICK "APPLY COUPON" AND YOUR 20% DISCOUNT WILL APPEAR. CHECKOUT AS PER NORMAL.

NOTE: DELIVERIES FOR THIS SPECIAL WILL TAKE FROM 24 TO 72 HOURS DUE TO THE VOLUME OF ORDERS WE ARE EXPECTING. HOPEFULLY ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED BY WEDNESDAY.
Any chance of picking up in store instead of wait for delivery?

@Blu_Marlin All stores will be having a "20% off everything" discount this weekend. The stores carry all our products whereas the website only has around 300 of our 700 products so you will have more choice in store
Thanks @Vaperite South Africa . I just saw the post now:oops:. Apart from phoning, is there another way to check which stores have stock of a certain item. I need to stock up on some items and will be doing some doomsday prepping and stocking:D

Eh, you guys need to open up a branch somewhere in the north dammit!

AND HERE IS THE COUPON CODE: 20020916

This code is valid on all website sales through midnight, 4 September

You got a pm...

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Back