VapeMail from a True Gentleman, Gazzacpt

Rotten_Bunny

Reo Hound
LV

Awards
So once upon a time there was this ad in the classifieds on ecigssa . The gentleman by the name @Gazzacpt had a mech mod and kayfun 3.1 and a Patriot Dripper and Nano tank kit and a some weird name for something im not quite sure yet for sale at a ridiculous price of R500, i took the bait !!

After much needed conversation on whatsapp he sent me a photo of the Aramex Bag and the tracking number and told me to Track after 8.

Well to make a long drawn out story ( including me crapping all over a company who shall for the time being remain anon, ) short. I finally get a message from the person who was actually supposed to be away today that a package had arrived... Tell the boss i need to leave a few minutes early. Rush to go and see what it is..

Now my already sceptical mind has me thinking R500 is most likely too good to be true. I get to my destination and see the package...

I sit myself down, trembling in anticipation of what awaits in the deep abbyss of what is known as the courier bag.

I hold my breath, slooowly i begin to cut open the bag,

I see a box all wrapped up.

My heart is pounding as i slowly remove the box shaped object from its courier cocoon and hold in my hand an artifact that needs to be unraveled, to catch a glimpse of what is inside.

I remove the inner shell and unravel the mystery,

It is indeed true,

The elusive bargains of our lives do exist and is not a mere myth.

I present to you,

The Nemisis

b0dfb95e9aa9ce7225269ba8be049ef2.jpg

Gazzacpt, thank you my good man.

Sorry about the delay in transfer, sort you ASAP in the new day

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Enjoy it!

The Nemesis is a damn awesome mech mod:rock:

Back