Vaping and tattoos!

Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
At Lung Candy we have a bit of a Tattoo Culture going with all the staff having them and a lot of custom tattoo shops supporting us. Also a lot of tattooed customers.

So as a result we now stock the incredible range from Flash Heal Tattoo Care.

The range is 100% vegan, lab developed, and tested on humans to ensure you get the best aftercare and everyday care for your skin.

40055282_279511185987287_2495734925097959424_o.jpg

To celebrate the launch of this insanely good product at our store we will be giving away a combo pack consisting of a Cleansing Soap and either Tattoo Tonic or Everyday Care (Just let us know if you are getting any new work done or if you just want to care for existing work)

Post a hand-check below with your favourite tattoo. Competition draw will be on the 1st of October!

For more information on the products check them out on www.flashheal.com or @flashheal on Instagram!

If I had rubber arms my tatfie hand-check would have been a million times better. :rofl:

A bit of background on this tattoo. While me and my wife were on honeymoon, she woke up one morning with the idea to get a tattoo. So off we went to the nearest tattoo parlour. After she finally picked what she wanted, she turned around and said that she isn't getting one if I dont get one. So I simply closed my eyes, put my finger on a poster of artwork that was stuck on the wall and said (without looking) "I'll have this one"

It is certainly not the prettiest or most detailed piece around... However, It's special to me because it's something we did together.

f6bc4ce996df8157ed3dfd9bb469a862.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Back