Vaping in Hong Kong

Mufasa

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys
I am in Hong Kong at the moment and visited InDragonet vape store. I have never attached videos or photos in Tapatalk so here goes...

It doesn't like videos so only the one picture. Will post that when I get home.

uploadfromtaptalk1438678205876.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Oh by the way. I got a Nitecore D2 charger and two AWT 18650, 2600Mah, 40 Amp batteries and a nice drip tip. All the well known mods and atties are stocked, but prices are higher than in SA. They have a huge range of eliquid, all in 0 nic.

Thanks for sharing @Mufasa
Picture came through clearly
Interesting about zero nic only

Enjoy!

Great stuff. They seem well stocked. How is the pricing?
Edit: Ah saw your other post on pricing.

Well known American eliquid is all over R400.

Oh by the way. I got a Nitecore D2 charger and two AWT 18650, 2600Mah, 40 Amp batteries and a nice drip tip. All the well known mods and atties are stocked, but prices are higher than in SA. They have a huge range of eliquid, all in 0 nic.

You have to haggle prices down, at least 20% down from starting point, if you have time and patience, you can go down 30% maximum - and liberally using "nee-hao", "she-she" and to start haggle: "tai gway" (too much).

There we go @johan. That is experience talking. These were such nice guys in the shop that I didn't haggle at all.

There we go @johan. That is experience talking. These were such nice guys in the shop that I didn't haggle at all.

In Chinese culture its an insult if you don't haggle, really honest truth. They perceive a transaction much different from our westerners; if there is no social interaction through haggling, then its an uncultured and rude customer, sorry Mufasa.

Hi Guys
I am in Hong Kong at the moment and visited InDragonet vape store. I have never attached videos or photos in Tapatalk so here goes...

It doesn't like videos so only the one picture. Will post that when I get home.

View attachment 32794

Great shop and products! I love shopping overseas!!

so one could buy 0 nic and mix it in yourselvf ?

Yes you can mix in your own nic, bit won't be able to buy nic in HK. Personal consumption when you travel to HK is fine.

*gasp* Poor Hong Kong ppl. That is just .... wrong

Back