Vaping Style

How do you vape!

• DL

• MTL

• 50/50 Approx MTL/DL

• Both Mainly MTL

• Both Mainly DL

Results are only viewable after voting.
What you have to take into account is my thoughts and reasoning isn't isolated to this forum as i post on 6 forums and Reddit, also i read threads and polls on other forums i don't post to and MTL while not being as popular right now as DL is much more popular in other countries than SA.
There...you have said it. DL is more popular,but when vaping started MTL was more popular.
When someone found out about the clouds,mods etc. Everyone (mostly) went that direction and tried it. There are still people using Reo's mods daily and those using DL mods also try Pods and MTL tanks/RDA's in search of the best MTL experience but opt for DL instead due to the ease of everything DL.
The mods are bigger, batteries lasts longer,juices are mostly satisfactory.
And if this was all done in MTL a few years back. DL would be questionable now.
For example: diesel engines was made before petrol. So for all the cons of diesel(until recent) and not meaning the last year. It was slow stinky etc.
When petrol was faster, lighter and more developed.
Diesel has become more popular because of recent developments(my view) diesel prices has also become more expensive at times when previously it was considered a waste fuel( also my view)
The same with Eddison and Tesla until the latest craze of DC powered vehicles or/and also hybrids. Some convert and some don't while others have it just because.
So back to vaping.
More people would go from smoking to MTL if they tried it first time round and it was satisfactory and have DL steups as backups.
I also believe that this is the global experience with MTL.people are just not satisfied with it although the products are becoming better the previous experiences and disappointments with MTL vaping still scare people.(my view,other people might feel differently)

There...you have said it. DL is more popular,but when vaping started MTL was more popular.
When someone found out about the clouds,mods etc. Everyone (mostly) went that direction and tried it. There are still people using Reo's mods daily and those using DL mods also try Pods and MTL tanks/RDA's in search of the best MTL experience but opt for DL instead due to the ease of everything DL.
The mods are bigger, batteries lasts longer,juices are mostly satisfactory.
And if this was all done in MTL a few years back. DL would be questionable now.
For example: diesel engines was made before petrol. So for all the cons of diesel(until recent) and not meaning the last year. It was slow stinky etc.
When petrol was faster, lighter and more developed.
Diesel has become more popular because of recent developments(my view) diesel prices has also become more expensive at times when previously it was considered a waste fuel( also my view)
The same with Eddison and Tesla until the latest craze of DC powered vehicles or/and also hybrids. Some convert and some don't while others have it just because.
So back to vaping.
More people would go from smoking to MTL if they tried it first time round and it was satisfactory and have DL steups as backups.
I also believe that this is the global experience with MTL.people are just not satisfied with it although the products are becoming better the previous experiences and disappointments with MTL vaping still scare people.(my view,other people might feel differently)
I agree but i believe it's more that DL was rammed down peoples throat by ignoring MTL vaping so it didn't move forward and just saturating the market with DL atty's. Now some of the MTL atty's i have used recently are top notch and i think MTL's time will come again but not back to the 6w days.

I agree but i believe it's more that DL was rammed down peoples throat by ignoring MTL vaping so it didn't move forward and just saturating the market with DL atty's. Now some of the MTL atty's i have used recently are top notch and i think MTL's time will come again but not back to the 6w days.
It's also because manufacturers have been marketing a lot of products over the last 2 years as MTL which just are not but very loose MTL/ restricted direct lung. So smokers are getting directed towards these products.

TC in my opinion is also not fully satisfactory but there are those that swear by it.
Everyone has his own likes. Me, I like MTL,but due to factors also use DL and restricted MTL/DL. I also switch to TC now and then but also always revert to normal mode as it's not always satisfactory in TC mode.
Sometimes I like vaping controlled and mostly I like it uncontrolled due to always either setting the wattage higher or lower in TC mode or looking for the right setting to have a nice vape.
I guess as the day progress the vape becomes mellow and higher and more direct wattages becomes needed.(also my view and others opinions might differ)

I don't want to be that direct,but your right manufacturers should know.

TC in my opinion is also not fully satisfactory but there are those that swear by it.
Everyone has his own likes. Me, I like MTL,but due to factors also use DL and restricted MTL/DL. I also switch to TC now and then but also always revert to normal mode as it's not always satisfactory in TC mode.
Sometimes I like vaping controlled and mostly I like it uncontrolled due to always either setting the wattage higher or lower in TC mode or looking for the right setting to have a nice vape.
I guess as the day progress the vape becomes mellow and higher and more direct wattages becomes needed.(also my view and others opinions might differ)
The problem with TC is it's so inconsistent with Chinese manufactured devices from one manufacturer to another and some it's almost a gimmick having it on there because it just doesn't work. I like the TC made easy developments like Replay and the Smart TC on the Gen.

The problem with TC is it's so inconsistent with Chinese manufactured devices from one manufacturer to another and some it's almost a gimmick having it on there because it just doesn't work. I like the TC made easy developments like Replay and the Smart TC on the Gen.
Paired with the perfect juice and it could be a winner.
I haven't yet tried this TC options yet ,but who knows what the future holds.

95% of my day will MTL with one single device and Tobacco Juices almost exclusively. In the evening I'll do a bit of DL Vaping with some desert juices. Not much in the way of Tobacco's that rock my world on a DL type vape.

Back