Vaporesso Ccell 0.6ohm

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi. Any of the vendors who has 0.6 ohms in stock?

Hi. Any of the vendors who has 0.6 ohms in stock?
Hi there,
We do have stock of the Ccell Vaporesso 0.6ohm coils, how many would you like?
You are welcome to visit us at 449 Winifred Yell in Garsfontein Pretoria east otherwise online at Atomize.co.za.

Many thanks
Atomize
Live long, Vape on

Now I'm confused. Your link says kanthal but on their site it says ss cCell. Are the 0.6 ohm coils ss?

The 0.6Ω cCells I have are SS. I just checked. I run them in power mode at 30 watts.

Here is a picture of the latest cCell Coils. This is the 0.6Ω SS Coils with the large Juice Holes.
0.6cCellSS 001.JPG

I think the 0.6 coils with atomize are the ones that were released alongside the Gemini. The ones that were released with the Target Pro should come through with time..

Hi @Rob Fisher ,please advise if 0.6 or 0.9 cCell coils work better in melo3 mini and also do Sir Vape and vapeclub stock the same coils or are they different? Thank you

@Slick the 0.6Ω cCell is the best all round ceramic coil. Flavour as good as the 0.9Ω second batch but it wicks a whole lot better because of the bigger juice holes. The picture you posted with the hex shaped juice holes are the older ones. The ones you are looking for look like this...
0.6cCellSS 001.JPG
No one has them in stock at the moment as far as I know but Sir Vape do have some in bound.

The 0.9Ω cCells have good flavour (as good as the new 0.6Ω) but you need to give them a bit of attention when you first put them in... couple of drops in the coil, fill the tank, take quite a few pulls without firing them... then BLOW with firing to make sure there is vapour... then go for it...

@Slick the 0.6Ω cCell is the best all round ceramic coil. Flavour as good as the 0.9Ω second batch but it wicks a whole lot better because of the bigger juice holes. The picture you posted with the hex shaped juice holes are the older ones. The ones you are looking for look like this...
View attachment 60335
No one has them in stock at the moment as far as I know but Sir Vape do have some in bound.

The 0.9Ω cCells have good flavour (as good as the new 0.6Ω) but you need to give them a bit of attention when you first put them in... couple of drops in the coil, fill the tank, take quite a few pulls without firing them... then BLOW with firing to make sure there is vapour... then go for it...
Okay thank you so much,il wait for the 0.6 rather,will contact them as to when they expect to stock them again,hope it's soon,u make life so much easier,thanks!

Okay thank you so much,il wait for the 0.6 rather,will contact them as to when they expect to stock them again,hope it's soon,u make life so much easier,thanks!

Good decision! Guessing on the feedback I have had @Sir Vape should have stock in the coming week.

View attachment 60335

Seems to me the new 0.6 ohm cCells are back to the cluster arrangement of the juice intakes, but looks like they have removed the inner plates as one can now see the ceramic.
http://www.vapeking.co.za/vaporesso-ceramic-ccell-replacement-coil-5-pack.html

If the coils has -

RED rings - it is Kanthal
BLACK rings - it is SS

There are 0.6 versions of both floating around.

If the coils has -

RED rings - it is Kanthal
BLACK rings - it is SS

There are 0.6 versions of both floating around.
Ah, you have solved the mystery for me.

SS 0.6 ohms with big juice inlets:
S9eTz6W.jpg

Kanthal 0.6 ohms with cluster juice inlets:
tIQRJwo.jpg

Any of the Vape stores in jhb expecting stock of the 0.6 ccels with the big juice inlets ?

Which should we try first? The kanthal or SS?
The Kanthal has the looks of the 0.9 ohm ones - cluster juice inlets, which seems to sometimes have difficulty with wicking. @Rob Fisher is most impressed with the SS ones in this regard. I would, thus, go for the SS ones.

The plot thickens.... just came back from Vapeshop at Melrose, the 0.6 SS version they have has the cluster inlets. Red o-rings. However, the box says 0.6 ohm SS explicitly. They got these together with the new Target Pro shipment. (So these are brand new in the country)

The only funny I can see is that the 0.6 ohm SS was stuck on the boxes, i.e. a sticker, not as part of the box print. I got a single coil to try since I didn't want to commit to something that looks different to what I know works. Will wick, test and also try it in SS TC mode to see if it is really SS.

Back