SOLD Vaporesso Luxe with SKRR tank - price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just send it to me ill buy it for 500 from you month end. You're loosing out here. Ill transfer the cash to you on the 1st

Ok. I have always been the buyer, not the seller when it comes to vaping stuff. So I thought my pricing or quality view was out, thus the pricing drop. But I forgot the near the end of the month blues.
So @Enursha thanks for that gesture, appreciate it a lot. But lets get that wasp rta to your doorstep first, you bought from me :)
What I will do is, adjust the price to R500, which seems fair, with courier costs of R110. I will keep it on the forum till the 25th. If nobody takes it, for R500, I will do no price drops, to be fair. @Enursha I will contact you the 26th, verify and post it the same day or the 27th, you should be able to trace by month end@payment.

Ok. I have always been the buyer, not the seller when it comes to vaping stuff. So I thought my pricing or quality view was out, thus the pricing drop. But I forgot the near the end of the month blues.
So @Enursha thanks for that gesture, appreciate it a lot. But lets get that wasp rta to your doorstep first, you bought from me :)
What I will do is, adjust the price to R500, which seems fair, with courier costs of R110. I will keep it on the forum till the 25th. If nobody takes it, for R500, I will do no price drops, to be fair. @Enursha I will contact you the 26th, verify and post it the same day or the 27th, you should be able to trace by month end@payment.
All good mate, will wait to hear from you but will also update you once i get the wasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back