VAPORIZE.co.za - Batteries & Chargers - VAPCELL

Hey @Petrus .. I only have the 521 Mini Tab as part of the Coil Master DIY V3 Kit atm.. i will however look at getting some in my next order.
@Petrus is referring to this...
https://www.coil-master.net/product/coil-master-521-plus-tab
835794d84d029613f42eb063e8714771.jpg

@vaporize.co.za
Whats the situation on those yellow AWT 18500 batteries you had?
Dont see them on the site anymore

I only see the Trustfire ones?

@vaporize.co.za
Whats the situation on those yellow AWT 18500 batteries you had?
Dont see them on the site anymore

I only see the Trustfire ones?
Hey @Silver AWT 18500s are sold out :-( and I only have a few button top Trusire 18500s left in stock.

I'm struggling a bit to get AWT batteries at the moment, if you know of any good name brand 18500 please let me know, and I will try and source them. Something like Sony, Samsung, LG, Sanyo might be easier to get, but to be honest I have not seen any like this advertised at my suppliers

Hey @Silver AWT 18500s are sold out :-( and I only have a few button top Trusire 18500s left in stock.

I'm struggling a bit to get AWT batteries at the moment, if you know of any good name brand 18500 please let me know, and I will try and source them. Something like Sony, Samsung, LG, Sanyo might be easier to get, but to be honest I have not seen any like this advertised at my suppliers

Thanks @vaporize.co.za
We need to work on a good 18500 otherwise a few Reo Mini owners (myself included) are going to have to shelve their Minis. Yikes.

So if anyone knows of good 18500 batts then please lets try help @vaporize.co.za . I will take four. Cant believe I snoozed on this a while ago.

@Petrus, what do you think?

@vaporize.co.za , what about the red AW batts? Remember those? Wonder if they still going?

Damn

This may need to become a crowd 18500 hunt.

Get some great quality batts for our Minis onto SA soil. This is important.

#problemsThatVapersFace

Back