VAPORIZE.co.za - CRAZY SPRING SALE

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Check out some hot items now on SALE
penguin.jpg

Oh how i wish i can put two goon's on there lol, think my life would be complete haha.
I know there was 3D print files doing the rounds, back in the day, for Two-Into-One driptips for the Hells Gate Dual RDA mod... might work for the Tesla or someone with skills can probably modify a bit if the two centers of the 510 connectors on the two mods are not exactly the same.. have a look on https://www.thingiverse.com/

I know there was 3D print files doing the rounds, back in the day, for Two-Into-One driptips for the Hells Gate Dual RDA mod... might work for the Tesla or someone with skills can probably modify a bit if the two centers of the 510 connectors on the two mods are not exactly the same.. have a look on https://www.thingiverse.com/
Thanks for the info man !

Great sale, logged on to get a few stuff and to my surprise there is a minimum spend on checkout of R350 excluding Delivery cost what if I just went on to grab one bottle or some coils first vendor I see doing this, you have lost business from me due to this

Great sale, logged on to get a few stuff and to my surprise there is a minimum spend on checkout of R350 excluding Delivery cost what if I just went on to grab one bottle or some coils first vendor I see doing this, you have lost business from me due to this
Sorry you feel this way @Brenden , if you are in Cape Town you are welcome to collect from me in Milnerton .. but we subsidize local, country-wide and overnight shipping to major centers with up to R49 depending on where you stay.. so just doesn't make business sense to sell a bottle of juice at cost price and then also subsidizing shipping, hence the minimum order amount online.

Sorry you feel this way @Brenden , if you are in Cape Town you are welcome to collect from me in Milnerton .. but we subsidize local, country-wide and overnight shipping to major centers with up to R49 depending on where you stay.. so just doesn't make business sense to sell a bottle of juice at cost price and then also subsidizing shipping, hence the minimum order amount online.
good point

Back