Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

Here is my next Vapour Mountain review. This one is MARSHMALLOW.

Once again, a 10ml sample bottle from Vapour Mountain (@Oupa) and it cost R50. According to Vapour Mountain, their juices are "mostly 50/50 or 60/40 PG/VG blends". This one is also 18mg/ml nicotine strength.

Vapour Mountain MARSHMALLOW (18mg)

It doesn't do much for me.

The taste of marshmallow is there but it's so slight I can hardly taste it. The flavour that comes through tastes like those lightly-flavoured white fluffy marshmallows. It's not a bad taste or unpleasant, just that it's so slight that it doesn't do much for me. There is hardly any aftertaste. I thought it was my equipment or coil playing games so I changed things and vaped other flavours then cleaned and came back to this. It was the same. I found there is more flavour when smelling the juice in the bottle than vaping it.

On the positive side, I got a fairly decent medium-strength throat hit and vapour production was good. It was on par with other VM juices, which mostly have high vapour.

I will probably vape the rest of the sample bottle if I am running low on juice or need a neutral type of vape. Those that like a very slightly flavoured vape and like marshmallows may like this juice.

Overall, it doesn't do much for me since the flavour is hardly perceivable to my taste buds. I won't be re-ordering.

Equipment used: Protank 2 Mini, Standard 2.2 ohm coil (measuring 2.0 ohms on the Sigelei ohm meter), Vision Spinner VV battery set to 3.8 Volts (implying about 7.2 Watts).

Note that Vapour Mountain's juice bottles do not have "child-deterrent" caps. Bear this in mind if you prefer your juices to have "child-deterrent" caps.

Thanks for the review @Silver1 ! I must say it is quite a "mallow" flavor... Lol. But it does wake up a bit on RBA's at higher power. Maybe save some for when you get there with your upgrades ;)

Here is my next Vapour Mountain review. It is TAURUS.

TAURUS is the name Vapour Mountain gives to their Energy drink flavour. I like the name ;-)

Once again, a 10ml sample bottle from Vapour Mountain (@Oupa) and it cost R50. According to Vapour Mountain, their juices are "mostly 50/50 or 60/40 PG/VG blends". This one is also 18mg/ml nicotine strength.

Vapour Mountain TAURUS (18mg)

It's not a bad juice but I don't like it that much.

Let me start off by saying that I like the Energy Drink flavour generally. I like that strong raspberry type freshness. But it needs to taste quite natural. I used to drink lots of Red Bull and loved it (don't anymore) so am keen to find a super tasting energy drink flavoured vape.

This one's not going to do it for me. The energy drink flavour is there but it has a bit of an artificial taste to it which I don't like. It doesn't taste as natural as many of the other VM juices. The flavour is not in your face, it's a bit subdued. This works well in other juices but for me, I think it needs to pop out a bit more. This juice is on the sweet side but not overly sweet. The vape was smooth, which I liked. The aftertaste also has the same artificial tones. It's quite slight though but present. The aftertaste doesn't stay for too long.

I found the throat hit was on the low side - on the lower end of the throat hit spectrum for the VM juices I've tried so far. Performing multiple drags doesn't make it much more intense, it just boosts the flavour a bit. Vapour production was high, on par with other VM juices.

I struggled to get through a few tanks of this juice. I will probably try mixing this with other juices to see if it works well as a mixer. Perhaps adding a minty flavour may mask that artificial taste.

Overall, it's not a bad juice but I don't like the artificial taste. I won't be re-ordering.

Equipment used: Protank 2 Mini, Standard 2.2 ohm coil (measuring 2.0 ohms on the Sigelei ohm meter), Innokin iTaste VV/VW battery set to 8.0 Watts (implying about 4.0 Volts).

Note that Vapour Mountain's juice bottles do not have "child-deterrent" caps. Bear this in mind if you prefer your juices to have "child-deterrent" caps.

Peach^2 Rooibos:

Initial thoughts on the juice:
- it's not too thick so it wicks really well on protank
- this is the single most accurate flavoured ejuice I've ever tasted, when it says peach rooibos on the bottle, well it's peach rooibos in the vape, I could blind taste test this one.
- i'm personally loving the peach kick so I think the peach^2 rooibos is more my style than the original
- it's not an overly sweet vape at all, best way I can explain it some juices you try and right off the bat you get this delicious sweetness which is great for a few puffs and then you get sick of it, but this juice is good all day!
- tastes kinda like lipton iced tea...

equipment used: protank 2 single coil with protank 2 tank section and aerotank base/airflow controller, draw set all the way airy open and running on eVic at 7W (could bump this up since it wicks so well)

Cotton Candy Concentrate:
Mixed this one with my usual starting point ratio for concentrates:
4-5% concentrate
60%PG/40%VG
- this thing is sweeeeeet, really sweet, you gotta love a sweet vape to do this one (but hey it's cotton candy what did you expect?)
- will lower concentrate % to 3% or lower for next mix
- it's actually really nice, I'm not sure I would say it tastes exactly like cotton candy right now, but it's too strong for me as is, perhaps it will be more accurate at lower concentrate %.
- i will definitely make up another batch of this.

Peach^2 Rooibos:

Initial thoughts on the juice:
- it's not too thick so it wicks really well on protank
- this is the single most accurate flavoured ejuice I've ever tasted, when it says peach rooibos on the bottle, well it's peach rooibos in the vape, I could blind taste test this one.
- i'm personally loving the peach kick so I think the peach^2 rooibos is more my style than the original
- it's not an overly sweet vape at all, best way I can explain it some juices you try and right off the bat you get this delicious sweetness which is great for a few puffs and then you get sick of it, but this juice is good all day!
- tastes kinda like lipton iced tea...

equipment used: protank 2 single coil with protank 2 tank section and aerotank base/airflow controller, draw set all the way airy open and running on eVic at 7W (could bump this up since it wicks so well)

Cotton Candy Concentrate:
Mixed this one with my usual starting point ratio for concentrates:
4-5% concentrate
60%PG/40%VG
- this thing is sweeeeeet, really sweet, you gotta love a sweet vape to do this one (but hey it's cotton candy what did you expect?)
- will lower concentrate % to 3% or lower for next mix
- it's actually really nice, I'm not sure I would say it tastes exactly like cotton candy right now, but it's too strong for me as is, perhaps it will be more accurate at lower concentrate %.
- i will definitely make up another batch of this.
Thank you.

A great thank you to all the previous reviewers for taking the time to give us their impressions. Just makes it so much easier to select a juice to fit one's palate.

Vapour Mountain PASSION PEACH
(18 MG)

Wow, this is amazingly natural. Crisp and fresh fruit, never fading away, neither over sweet. The perfect balance for my palate. Good throat hit and vapour as well. Best of all is that HRH also raves about it - this will only be the second juice she is prepared to vape - after I have had her try many, many. Ordering more!

Equipment used: Reo Grand with Reomizer2 at 0.9 ohms and a ceramic wick.

Vapour Mountain BANANA CREAM (18 mg)
Beautiful smooth banana, not overly sweet at all for my current taste, with a perfectly blended coconut tone. Love it, ordering more. Throat hit is more subdued, but adequate. Great vapour.

Equipment used: SVD at 12 Watts with Kayfun 3.1 at 1.1 ohms and an Ekowool wick.

Banana Cream is the killer! As I said in my review....that was the one I had the least expectation of, and it became an ADV. Good to see that others enjoy it too, so even taste is subjective those reviews can lead to testing new juices. same now for the Choc Mint, I never thought of ordering it before, but did now based on @Silver1 review.

I can concur that the Choc mint is amazing. I dilute all my juices, as I find the flavour too intense otherwise and when I dilute the choc mint it gets this really interesting nutty flavour.

A great thank you to all the previous reviewers for taking the time to give us their impressions. Just makes it so much easier to select a juice to fit one's palate.

Vapour Mountain PASSION PEACH
(18 MG)

Wow, this is amazingly natural. Crisp and fresh fruit, never fading away, neither over sweet. The perfect balance for my palate. Good throat hit and vapour as well. Best of all is that HRH also raves about it - this will only be the second juice she is prepared to vape - after I have had her try many, many. Ordering more!

Equipment used: Reo Grand with Reomizer2 at 0.9 ohms and a ceramic wick.

Vapour Mountain BANANA CREAM (18 mg)
Beautiful smooth banana, not overly sweet at all for my current taste, with a perfectly blended coconut tone. Love it, ordering more. Throat hit is more subdued, but adequate. Great vapour.

Equipment used: SVD at 12 Watts with Kayfun 3.1 at 1.1 ohms and an Ekowool wick.

Thanks for the posting @Matthee. Glad you appreciate the reviews and have found new juices that you like.

Must be amazing on the REO - or at least, at high power ;-)

Banana Cream is the killer! As I said in my review....that was the one I had the least expectation of, and it became an ADV. Good to see that others enjoy it too, so even taste is subjective those reviews can lead to testing new juices. same now for the Choc Mint, I never thought of ordering it before, but did now based on @Silver1 review.

Thanks @Tom, i appreciate your comments. I also like the banana cream. Hope you like the Choc Mint...

@Tom choc mint is very very good got a 10ml sample and it was gone in 3 days. I did let it steep for a week, was a bit rough fresh. After that my dripper drank it down.

Last edited:
@Tom choc mint is very very good got a 10ml sample and it was gone in 3 days. I did let it steep for a week, was a bit rough fresh. After my dripper drank it down.
That is good to know @Gazzacpt. Tried my sample straight out of the mailbox and it was not good. Will let it steep some more.

That is good to know @Gazzacpt. Tried my sample straight out of the mailbox and it was not good. Will let it steep some more.
Thats the best way! Oupa advised me to steep all juice for at leat a week when i get it.. Im finding that they have only matured now 2 weeks later..

Thats the best way! Oupa advised me to steep all juice for at leat a week when i get it.. Im finding that they have only matured now 2 weeks later..

Ja I'm impatient and compulsive if I buy something it must be used now. :D

Ja I'm impatient and compulsive if I buy something it must be used now. :D
Haha! You are not alone! Interesting tho how you can notice the slightest changes every day... Sadly I left it to long before I ordered so I only have fresh juice to vape.

Lol I always have backup. Compulsive about that to. Maybe I should see a head doc.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Lol I always have backup. Compulsive about that to. Maybe I should see a head doc.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Lol, we highjacking the thread again! Im a terrible forum poster... Lol, should create a thread called OCD vaping practices ....:D

I'm interested to know how other ppl find VM4 after steeping for about 2 weeks.

I managed to stay away from it for a week and filled my rev tank mini with it on a 1.8-1.9ohm coil at 3.8V and it blew my socks off.
The caramel has rounded out, the bit of tobacco in there is shining through especially on the exhale, I don't quite know if I'm picking up a bit of a vanilla tone but there is something else there too. Now I understand what Oupa meant when he said let it steep and the complexity comes out. Its as if all the edges got knocked of leaving this creamy caramel with tobacco undertones.

Absolutely brilliant.

I'm not going to rate TH and vapour production because its 18mg that kicks anyway and I'm not a cloud chaser more a flavour boy so vapour production is not a biggie for me.

I agree @Gazzacpt Oupa's juices just get better and better with time. My VM4 is almost 7 weeks old, and its great, although I mix it with vanilla custard to make my own VanillaM4 inhouse blend

I'm interested to know how other ppl find VM4 after steeping for about 2 weeks.

I managed to stay away from it for a week and filled my rev tank mini with it on a 1.8-1.9ohm coil at 3.8V and it blew my socks off.
The caramel has rounded out, the bit of tobacco in there is shining through especially on the exhale, I don't quite know if I'm picking up a bit of a vanilla tone but there is something else there too. Now I understand what Oupa meant when he said let it steep and the complexity comes out. Its as if all the edges got knocked of leaving this creamy caramel with tobacco undertones.

Absolutely brilliant.

I'm not going to rate TH and vapour production because its 18mg that kicks anyway and I'm not a cloud chaser more a flavour boy so vapour production is not a biggie for me.
how exactly did you steep it? need to know, as I am expecting a larger order ;)

how exactly did you steep it? need to know, as I am expecting a larger order ;)

Hey Tom
Some guys take the caps and nozzles off I just leave it in a cool dark corner and forget about it. When I remember I shake it a bit give it a sniff and put it away again. The most important part is to forget about it. Thats hard to do especially when VM4 is so good right from when I collect it at the source.

From what I have read about steeping, evidence is that it really is not required to remove the cap and nozzles. I agree with the way @Gazzacpt does it.

ok, then mine will steep nicely, besides the first one from the lot :)

I read somewhere that you need air in the bottle to get it to steep, so my guess is just to open it every few days and squeeze the bottle slightly to circulate the air at the top above the liquid. And then shake it a bit. Not sure if this makes a difference, i havent tried different methods to see if it makes a difference.

I read somewhere that you need air in the bottle to get it to steep, so my guess is just to open it every few days and squeeze the bottle slightly to circulate the air at the top above the liquid. And then shake it a bit. Not sure if this makes a difference, i havent tried different methods to see if it makes a difference.

Have you tried the lukewarm bath for steeping. I do this on day one after the juices are mixed. In my opinion it kick starts the steeping process (You will immediately see changes in juice color)

Open the caps of all the juices. Place in container. Add warm (not boiling) water to the container up to the level the bottles almost want to fall over. Leave in warm until room temperature, shaking it every 30 min.
Close caps and store for another week. Shaking once a day.

Back