ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Veepon Kuka Boro Kit

I tried not to buy another Boro mod, but the peak colour was too much to resist, so I ordered it. It comes with two commercial coils and an adapter for the coils, and it also comes with a bridge and boro. There was plenty of airflow, and I chose the largest one at 4mm. The smart thing about the Boro it comes with a front and side fill, which is clever. The mod is good-looking, and the juice window is nice and large. It also comes with a little battery loop, so you don't have to smash the mod to get the battery out. That is another good touch.

The mod is comfortable in the hand, the fire button is in the correct position, and there are no sharp edges to the mod, which is a massive pet hate for me. I'm testing the commercial coils first, and so far, so good. Decent air, and the flavour is pretty good!

I will play with the RBA in a day or two!

Kuka 1.jpgKuka 3.jpgKuka 4.jpg

I also bought one over the weekend but didn't had time yet to set it up.

Veepon Kuka Boro Kit

I tried not to buy another Boro mod, but the peak colour was too much to resist, so I ordered it. It comes with two commercial coils and an adapter for the coils, and it also comes with a bridge and boro. There was plenty of airflow, and I chose the largest one at 4mm. The smart thing about the Boro it comes with a front and side fill, which is clever. The mod is good-looking, and the juice window is nice and large. It also comes with a little battery loop, so you don't have to smash the mod to get the battery out. That is another good touch.

The mod is comfortable in the hand, the fire button is in the correct position, and there are no sharp edges to the mod, which is a massive pet hate for me. I'm testing the commercial coils first, and so far, so good. Decent air, and the flavour is pretty good!

View attachment 275799View attachment 275801View attachment 275802
Dibs if you decide to sell. Please

Mine just arrived, same colour.

I haven't set it up yet, immediate impressions are favourable. The height and depth are pretty much identical to an OG BB, very slightly wider (I'm assuming because of the plastic construction). Fire button placement is higher than a BB's, very comfortable for thumb and finger firing. Board, screen and battery are all on the correct side, i.e. opposite the boro tank. Sans battery it weighs almost nothing and I'm hoping it functions as a cheap and cheerful, out and about device that just works.

Nice one, Veepon.

Veepon Kuka Boro Kit

View attachment 275799View attachment 275801View attachment 275802

If starting out in the boro device feild would you recommend the kuka or the pulse. 5
I have the Pulse V2 and the Kuka and both for me is in the same class. Only difference might be the size of the of both mods and where the fire button is situated. On the Pulse .5 it's in the middle where on the Kuka is top lift corner and it feels more comfortable in my hand firing with my thump.

If starting out in the boro device feild would you recommend the kuka or the pulse. 5

Kuka for sure! It comes with a commercial coil bridge and an RBA (which I haven't tested yet because I bought the Tita Bridge which is excellent.).

@JacoF @Rob Fisher The RBA that comes with the Kuka is very good! Wicking is a bit tricky but not in terms of leaking, just need to thin it out good to fit into the wicking holes but the flavor and airflow is top notch! I have the 4mm pin in the RBA.

@JacoF @Rob Fisher The RBA that comes with the Kuka is very good! Wicking is a bit tricky but not in terms of leaking, just need to thin it out good to fit into the wicking holes but the flavor and airflow is top notch! I have the 4mm pin in the RBA.

I will give it a go... just love the Tita and have been using it since it arrived.

Thoroughly impressed with this device. Sturdy, easy to use, functional. For all the plastic it feels decent. Not heavy, even with the battery in.

The RBA is a breeze to build, love the bountiful airflow inserts. Takes a boatload of juice.

Button in the right place. Airflow is smooth. Good hand-feel.

Driptip also designed to grip the nut, so no fumbling trying to get it out. And the battery ribbon.... say whaaat.... yes, no bashing battery out anymore.

Few nitpicking cons: No tool provided for the RBA screws (luckily I have plenty spare tools for that). Could have done with a MTL driptip (again, got plenty to chop and change). The 510 on the RBA is long, so need a mod with a deep spring loaded pin to grip nicely (nothing that a little force can't fix on stif springs).

Now even with all that said, having used a BB, Kthulu, Abyss and Pulse AIO with various Bridges, this setup is straight off the bat a winning combo! Paired with a RBAlien coil, it purrrrrs like a kitten and performs great.

And the winning response is that Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs approves too! So hopefully I can get her off the stock coils, again....

Back