Vendors - I Think This Ones For All Of Us.

I responded to the mail and suggested they head over here and start a thread!

As im sure you are aware, the recent changes to the medicine schedule shows the MCC's intent to medicinalise nicotine. We feel this is both unlawful and and harmful for the public by way of removing a viable alternative to tobacco.

The Forum for Tobacco Alternatives, was started in 2010 to create self regulating industry body, and counter the original change in legislation which we accomplished successfully. We encourage you as a supplier to participate in this forum and invite customers to join also, with the aim of creating a support base we can use going forward.

We will also advise on policy for ensuring the MCC has no case in accusing companies of making health or cessation related claims.

I responded to the mail and suggested they head over here and start a thread!

Good job :p I did the same thing, but wanted to forward it incase someone didn't get it anyway :) Sorry for not including you i couldn't remember all the vendors names

A few things I dont agree with though:

5: the bottles of electronic cigarette liquid containing nicotine they create, promote,
or sell are no larger than 20 ml.
2: they do not create, promote, or sell products with flavours that could be construed as attractive to children..

Good job :p I did the same thing, but wanted to forward it incase someone didn't get it anyway :) Sorry for not including you i couldn't remember all the vendors names

No probs, you are forgiven ;-)

Apologies, but I'm going to skip this one

Stroodle I have an interest in this matter from a legal perspective. Do you mind sending me a copy please? You have my email address on your system

Yes we got the email directly from them as well. Also do not agree with 20ml limit and limitation on flavours. Should Strawberry flavoured sex lube then be banned as well? :D This is becoming ridiculous!

Go for it vendors - fight for us vapers!
If they regulate you - then we all suffer.

The vendors can't win this fight alone. They will be perceived as having am obvious financial interest in being able to sell vaping products.

What we need are individuals coming out in huge numbers to tell their own personal vape stories and give the story a human dimension about how positive vaping is

Its going to need a very strong united front though...

How about if somebody organisers an interview with the press. There must be one of us guys out in this forum that has connections.

I think we should remain in the shadows for now, and prepare ourselves for an all out assault.

We must be prepared to win the public support with emotion, and counter propaganda from the press and medicine/big tobacco with evidence and facts.

The battle line has been drawn, there will be a fight, and we should prepare ourselves. It is simply a question of when the MCC decides to enforce regulation.

The war is coming. This will affect every single one of us.

Back